Legal hounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You know where they work? laborlawtalk.com EllMd is stupid. cbg is a dictator

+7
KickMe
homefree
Eric
Endeavor
Onyx08
JoeC (McGruff)
macchan
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

You know where they work? laborlawtalk.com EllMd is stupid. cbg is a dictator - Page 2 Empty Re: You know where they work? laborlawtalk.com EllMd is stupid. cbg is a dictator

Post  rdm4416 Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:38 am

Hey Onyx - Call me on Monday at my office. I PM'd you my number. I have friend who needs an HR Director for a large non-profit. I might be able to pull some strings. Very Happy With your experience, you would be perfect. They have three generalists and a manager on staff now. Just don't use the language you use on here during the interview. Ha! Laughing If you know anyone else that might be interested, let me know. He is looking to fill this position soon. Like yesterday.
rdm4416
rdm4416
H.R Guru

Back to top Go down

You know where they work? laborlawtalk.com EllMd is stupid. cbg is a dictator - Page 2 Empty Re: You know where they work? laborlawtalk.com EllMd is stupid. cbg is a dictator

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:48 am

rdm4416 our beloved H.R Guru have you been busy? You have not been around for a while.
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rdm4416 Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:58 am

Hey Joe! I have been super busy with work! Crying or Very sad Cuts into my play time, dang it. Next month, I will be in D.C. for 10 days for the inauguration. Yay!!! Maybe everything will calm down in February. How is everything with you? My husband and I will be in Seattle on New Years, so you and your wife will have to join us for dinner one night or come to my friend's party! It should be a blast! Reading all the posts tonight have had me laugh my ass off, literally! I needed this after the month I have had. I see "they" are up to their old tricks over at the Low Life Trailer-trash (LLT) board. Did I just write that? Shocked Have a great night and let me know about New Years. Have a Merry Christmas!
rdm4416
rdm4416
H.R Guru

Back to top Go down

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:07 am

Yea tell me things are not ass backward cbg Bans Endeavor an attorney for setting cbg straight. Yet that mommy character goes off on an attorney in family law and she does not get banned? Something is very very wrong with that picture.

The funny thing about that mommy character is she tried to discredit the attorney by citing a case. Bob was the one who argued the case she was citing. Thats funny as hell. She was acting like she laid some heavy duty citation that would contradict him. Another thing (If those idiots paid attention) Treatise are citable. Stupid ass cbg thinks if you cant find it in the U.S.C or state statute the employer can do what ever he pleases.

Stupid bitch that whole at-will presumption she bases everything on was from a legal treatise by Horace C. Wood. Only a few states have it codified, the rest are judical decision based on the legal treatise by Horace C. Wood, and it does not exist any where in the U.S.C or the C.F.R .
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down

You know where they work? laborlawtalk.com EllMd is stupid. cbg is a dictator - Page 2 Empty What I'm wondering...

Post  oddinxasa Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:42 pm

What I'm wondering is how a forum like LLT can get away with posting so many pieces of bogus "information" that people take seriously. The main posters either get people's hopes up too high for something that cannot be won in their favor, or discourage people from pursuing valid claims.

They don't even care if you cite the actual law, the Civil Code, by section and number and link to the official Government website it's on or any other publications it's printed in. They don't care about the evidence.

It makes it very difficult to discuss issues in-depth when the people involved in the discussion don't even have a solid agreeable foundation from which to start with.

For example, I just got into a discussion regarding pet deposits. I know that pet deposits along with any other securities are never non-refundable in my state (CA) - no security deposit is ever non-refundable. I was trying to figure out if all security deposits are considered one collective deposit and I found my answer in the Civil Code naturally. It just took me a while. But meanwhile I'm getting responses from someone who supposedly lived in CA for 35 years as a landlord and they are very familiar with the laws, and pet deposits (according to them) are almost always non-refundable. So I cite the Civil Code and link them to a document that contains the Civil Code. They cherry-pick a clause that is part of the whole document stating that it is merely the opinion of the collaborators and people should check their local laws. As if to say I was citing someone's opinion (the collaborative document) when I was citing Civil Code contained within the document.

Even linking these people to the actual government website and specific Civil Code does not help any.

I'm all for free speech, however, I think LLT should be shut down on the grounds that there are so many people who say they are lawyers on there, giving what can be reasonably perceived as advice, and it's wrong, and there has to be something that can be done about it... imagine if someone took the advice of someone purporting to be a lawyer and they incurred all kinds of financial loss in the process...

What is wrong with people who can still sit there on the internet and argue to the death against actual state law? What is going on? How is that even remotely legal? I think LLT goes far beyond just basic discussion of law.

I've had run-ins with cbg or whoever it is, and patty, locking threads that are very valid threads because someone disagreed on the specifics of a law. They just lock it and PM me to tell me they want me to "let them handle the situation" and then if I post another thread on the same subject because mine was locked, they delete it and PM me again.

I only ask for actual law to be cited in my posts. I've stopped giving details about my specific situations. Even when I say "this is not a real situation, I'm presenting a hypothetical situation so that I can more clearly understand the laws governing this issue" they STILL respond with their Nazi ways of, "well if you're in that situation you're sKrEwEd because your employer can terminate you for eating a banana on your lunch hour if he wants to because there is no law against it!"

I ask if anyone has a specific case they can link me to so I can see what has been ruled on and I get incoherent babble thrown back at me about how I'll never win my case, or that my employer did the right thing, etc. It's like asking for the answer to 2+2 and being told, "well you'll never get the square root of a tree by leaping off the balcony..."

What???

Last edited by oddinxasa on Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Clarity, Typo)

oddinxasa

Back to top Go down

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:32 am

Well I hope no one is claiming to be a lawyer over there that is not oddinxasa. It is bad enough cbg is claiming to be an H.R professional, that defiantly can not be the case for reasons already stated previously. Fortunately she is not any where near a management position,despite her boasting of 25 years in H.R. it's all bologna she is an unemployed loser that cant even get work at a little league batting cage as a temp http://www.legalworkplace.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=370&PN=3 (She uses the handle Ladycatherine here egotistical bitch)

She is a piss poor moderator as she lets spam run rampant on that board as well, that is part of the power trip as well, spam is a problem, but it can be controlled without a moderators presence. She has it set up to look like ---wow look at all the spam that would run rampant if cbg was not here to moderate--what crap. It only shows she cant moderate a board, and is too busy trying to ban posters that she disagrees with,then to take care of her primary function of keeping spam off (which is not hard).

This board claiming to be an attorney would be difficult since anyone claiming professional credentials have to satisfy certain members who can verify those things. Its not infallible but so far it has worked.

Also we limit the questions to employment/labor law. The difference is we try to encourage posters to seek redress through the right venues. The Nazi cbg runs LLT as if she is the ultimate authority,that should not be questioned. She would ban the Chief Justice of the Supreme court John G Roberts if he did not agree with her. In reality she is an insignificant, insecure women that takes great delight in telling posters that they have no case and the boss is always right, under the old saying "misery loves company" she is very unhappy with her own lot in life. Posters that encourage aggrieved poster to look further are in her cross hairs for banning.

In my travels I met many employers, the at-will presumption she loves to rub posters nose in, is not adhered to as much as she claims, and only mediocre employers still cling to it. Most mangers in mid to large size company's don't carry on like that. The one that do don't last long and end up unemployed posting on LLT packing over 10,000 posts in under three years.

The scenario you outlined is not unique, the only posters that do well on that board, have to hold the same convictions ,and mistrust of employees that she holds in her black heart.
Here is a post she replied to when a poster was fired for negotiating a higher wage:
http://www.laborlawtalk.com/showthread.php?t=162295

11-07-2006, 12:49 PM
cbg
If you were my employee and if you had come in and asked to sit down and reasonably discuss the situation, I'd have listened, and if you presented a good case, I might even have given you your increase. But as soon as you presented me with an ultimatum, you'd have been out the door.
Resignation or firing is immaterial at this point.

She believes she is in some position of power that she does not nor will ever have. How can you not hate some one like that, does that sound like good faith bargaining, does that sound like someone that could manage even a batting cage? I don't think so.

Now as far as you comment on how does LLT get away with it? Well they don't always they were sued big time.
https://joeslegalforum.forumotion.net/website-review-f16/the-truth-about-laborlawtalkcom-federal-injunction-courtesy-business-wire-t52.htm
JoeC (McGruff)

Last edited by JoeC (McGruff) on Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down

You know where they work? laborlawtalk.com EllMd is stupid. cbg is a dictator - Page 2 Empty Crazy!

Post  oddinxasa Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:17 am

That's crazy!!!

It's the internet. Ego runs rampant! Glad to see this forum gives solid advice/help/direction/resources! I'm all for doing my own research and taking input from others who are not dictators haha

oddinxasa

Back to top Go down

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:59 am

It was real bad a while back high school ,and college kids would post for assistance on homework assignments, her and the rest of her Brown shirts would jump the kid for being lazy,then lock the thread (not even a link to a credible website like Findlaw or Cornell). Its like they got off on doing it.
The kids user name was tarynlynette the Nazi cbg purged her posts but you get the idea. The Nazi cbg even suggest that I P.M a 14 year old girl instead of posting on a public board in this thread! Now does that sound smart advising a a 48 year old man to send private messages to a 14 year old girl, and visa-versa?
http://www.laborlawtalk.com/showthread.php?t=179292

The students did not know it but they were better of without her misguided advice anyway. The Nazi cbg and her Brown shirts opinions would not make muster with a high school teacher. A Teacher would read that, shake her head, and say "this stuff is garbage" you failed this assignment. cbg knows that as well which was the real reason for not replying. Yep thats right the bitch is no stranger to the dunce cap. Its strange that macchan posted a post complaining about LLT,and now this is the most popular thread on this board.

JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down

You know where they work? laborlawtalk.com EllMd is stupid. cbg is a dictator - Page 2 Empty Nazi cbg bans another poster wise to her.

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:13 am

http://www.laborlawtalk.com/showthread.php?t=204570
cbg what are you talking about I don't know this guy from Michigan, the guys an average poster wise to the pro-employer substance lacking answers provided by you. Now some how he is a buddy of mine? Get a grip I know you read this board, why don't you post where you cant moderate so we can all tell you what an idiot you are.
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SaraJ Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:23 am

I am so glad that someone found me and sent me to your forum! I have received a lot of helpful information within minutes of me posting! :-)

The person that found me so happen to find my postings on the Labor Law Talk forum and I only received harassments from a cbg!

I was requesting for help regarding my boyfriend who has seizures and that his job won't accommodate a proper schedule for his medical condition which makes him have more seizures - we reside in Arizona.

The posting regarding my boyfriend's legal and medical problems are located by clicking on the link below if anyone may have any further advise (THANK YOU JOE C MCGRUFF FOR ALL YOUR AWESOME INFORMATION! YOU'RE AWESOME!):

https://joeslegalforum.forumotion.net/employment-law-f1/seizures-employer-not-respecting-medical-illness-arizona-t191.htm#930

And thank you all for being here to support The People, not NAZI CORPORATIONS!!!!!

Much Love & Respect to you all!

Sara J
SaraJ
SaraJ

Back to top Go down

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:33 am

Corporations are not Nazis, but cbg is you are right about that. Glad this forum helped. Feel free to rescue posters from that sham site send them over.
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SaraJ Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:11 am

I definitely will send them over!

Again, thank you and much respect for all that you do for The People!

Sara J
SaraJ
SaraJ

Back to top Go down

You know where they work? laborlawtalk.com EllMd is stupid. cbg is a dictator - Page 2 Empty Wow looks like one of our new members did some Nazi slapping!

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:00 am

mcarson cut loose on the Nazi cbg true to form threatened to ban him and locked the thread, and compared him to me! 70,000 post spread over the Internet, you know her husband ain't touching her (cant blame him) poor sexually frustrated women probably has delusional ideas of McGruff humping her leg. http://www.laborlawtalk.com/showthread.php?t=232101 mcarson gets up graded to good fellow in my book.
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mcarson Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:56 am

LLT is only getting worse. Quite a few real professionals have left the site. There is not a doubt in my mind that the cbg clique is to blame. Members such as BSPCPA (Barry Phillips) were well versed in California employment laws and regularly corrected cbg, patty, betty, and elle. With very few people to correct them, now they rampantly dish out incorrect bullshit and continue to attempt to dissuade aggrieved employees from taking action against their employer. Here's a great example of another professional who is no longer on the site that really gave cbg and her cronies a run for their money. http://www.laborlawtalk.com/showthread.php?t=155762 Exchanges such as this are infrequent on this site anymore. Most every topic now is quickly put to rest with the usual "you have no rights, deal with it or quit" and then followers patty, betty, and elle usually chime in with almost the exact same response. The worst part of it all is freeadvice.com and lawyers.com are even worse. Posters will quickly attack you and report your post (thereby instantly removing it) if you disagree with the senior members. There currently is a topic on freeadvice in which a member is stating that tips deposited into a "tip jar" or "tip bucket" become property of the employer because the jar belongs to the employer. Unbelievable!
mcarson
mcarson
Good Fellow

Back to top Go down

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:53 am

Well, any obsession would lead to some kind of craziness, right? 70,000 messages of any kind anywhere is ridiculous. As many e-mails as we send in our business and personal life, I doubt I sent 70,000 messages of any kind in total in my life so far.

Your right about Barry I think the Nazi cbg banned him there are a lot of banned posters that show up as members that are banned. Barry was an accountant that was no nonsense, he got sick of the Nazi cbgs ball busting and dressed her unemployed ass down, then all the sudden he is gone. The link you provided is a classic into the sick mind of a sexually frustrated Nazi. Instead of conceding the point that she is clueless on contracts she takes on the great one, don't worry he is still around though most attorney are to busy to post. If you read post from around 2007 to now your right the quality just is not there, the union side is a complete joke unionwayne long ago left. The only purpose it serves now is giving advice on how to get out of unions not get in them.

Currently cbg is a night desk clerk at some flea bag mom and pop hotel so she has a lot of time to post. Fatty patty "the three heart attack temp" is chomping at the bit to go back on unemployment from her temp assignment. The Internet is the only place these people can fantasize about real jobs they will never have.

There used to be a moderator named demartin she was great an IT type she found out the administrators were paid but her as a moderator was not so she stopped moderating, so now they got that saddle tramp cactusjack doing her job. I could not understand what she was talking about when she told me the Internet is a place where people can be anything they want, to me normal people don't think like that so it did not make sense. Demartian was normal she did not seem to making sence. It took a few years to figure out there are people that pretend to be astronauts, dinosaurs, whatever on the internet.

On LLT you got people for some unknown reason that are pretending to be H.R mangers and Payroll mangers. It does not make any sense to us. I am satisfied with being a mechanic your satisfied with being a pipefitter. The Nazi cbg, and fatty patty that whole crowd I will bet you were into dungeons and dragons in the 80's. cbg was the dungeon master in those days now that has been replaced by a super moderator on LLT. They are fantasizing over there, it is to bad that posters will fall for it. It's just a big old dungeons and dragons game taken to the next level, and nothing more.

Its easy to get pissed at this pathetic pack of losers, but it is easier to P.M aggrieved posters and get them over here away from that pack of shit heads. One thing for sure they are not coming over here, they cant hack it on a level playing field. See what happened to their golden boy Jeffy he is not banned he can post anytime he wants here, but what does he do. Well he acts like a little baby and goes back to LLT picking on little kids.
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2