Legal hounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You know where they work? laborlawtalk.com EllMd is stupid. cbg is a dictator

+7
KickMe
homefree
Eric
Endeavor
Onyx08
JoeC (McGruff)
macchan
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

You know where they work? laborlawtalk.com EllMd is stupid. cbg is a dictator Empty You know where they work? laborlawtalk.com EllMd is stupid. cbg is a dictator

Post  macchan Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:33 am

And BTW thanks for this forum that other place with EllenMD or whoever telling me WE DO THIS EVERYDAY WE ARE TELLING YOU YOUR WRONG SO YOU ARE WRONG bullshit got old. You know where they work? Cause I want to work at their place if they are that stupid.

macchan
Good Fellow

Back to top Go down

You know where they work? laborlawtalk.com EllMd is stupid. cbg is a dictator Empty Re: You know where they work? laborlawtalk.com EllMd is stupid. cbg is a dictator

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:44 am

And BTW thanks for this forum that other place with EllenMD or whoever telling me WE DO THIS EVERYDAY WE ARE TELLING YOU YOUR WRONG SO YOU ARE WRONG bullshit got old. You know where they work? Cause I want to work at their place if they are that stupid.

Oh dont get me started on that stupid clown. If it makes you happy she was the victim of recent Bear attack from one of this forums bears (hint she moderates the FMLA,and other forums here)
JoeC

Last edited by JoeC (McGruff) on Thu May 14, 2009 1:08 am; edited 2 times in total
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down

You know where they work? laborlawtalk.com EllMd is stupid. cbg is a dictator Empty Well I like that unnamed person even more...

Post  macchan Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:35 am

then I already did. I mean I don't mind being told I am a dumbass, just explain it to me. And when I cut and/or link websites that prove your post wrong just admit it. I mean I have been through company processes with Meijer (wife) and Federal Express for myself. And they were hard as hell designed to have someone play an advocate for you for awhile, and then others just start beating you down. Over and Over and Over again. I have become immune to someone telling me I am wrong unless I can read it for myself. Its easy to say you are wrong. Lot harder to prove it. Thanks again keep plugging this site because you have what seems to be impartial advice.

macchan
Good Fellow

Back to top Go down

You know where they work? laborlawtalk.com EllMd is stupid. cbg is a dictator Empty Re: You know where they work? laborlawtalk.com EllMd is stupid. cbg is a dictator

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:27 am

That site is for the employer not the employee EllMd is the most arrogant of the pack of cbg's lackeys. She is highly protected by the Nazi moderator cbg. When she starts looking stupid (and it does not take long) the Nazi cbg will lock the thread.

To answer your question where does she work? Well she doesn't, neither does the Nazi moderator cbg, fatty patty (the unemployed payroll clerk) or any of those posters that are packing over 10,000+ posts in just over two to three years. A bulk of EllMd posts are made during working hours my guess is she is a teacher’s aid because she claims to work in the public school system in H.R. She can not be in H.R and have time to post that much during working hours, any company I have worked the HR manager, DID NOT have time to play on the computer. Maybe during the week before Christmas or on vacation, but never every single day! This leads me to believe they are actually lackeys in the HR Dept.

H.R managers are called out constantly to be somewhere besides the office, they have to meet there support staff, meet with other employees, including managers and there is so much paperwork involved that it would blow your mind. It's impossible that they can post all day. This board has two H.R managers it is difficult for them to post fortunately this board at this stage is so slow they can easily manage it after hours or on Sunday.

In other post EllMd talks about her munchkins are going on field trips with children in the school leading a debate team. That is another reason to believe she is a teacher’s aide. I have lived in several different counties in several states and the personnel/payroll is located in another office, totally separate from the schools. Unless of course she is working in a private school, then it may be on-site, but on her last post she was making a bold claim of managing 7800 employees. At best fatty patty, and cbg are mediocre clerks, not H.R people. The reason they tell posters at-will is that is what they are told when they are told to clean out their own desks. Now wonder why the workplace seems so dismal to them.

At-will is all too familiar to them and if you notice, that is all they ever respond to or respond with. At least EllMd has a job no matter how much she slacks off doing it. cbg and Fatty Patty their not so lucky one only has to do the math on them and its clear they don’t work at all. Cbg appears all over the Internet like a rash not just at LLT, but just using just the LLT math it is apparent she seldom works let alone work as an H.R manager or even a clerk.

cbg has been on LLT for 41 months she has 25,400+ posts. She is also on another site called free advice with over 22,000 posts in the same time period. Lets just use the LLT figures:
If it takes a six minute average (which would be very fast) to read and reply to a thread with a post (25,400 X 6 minutes = 152,400 minutes) (152,400 minutes/ 60 =2540 hours)
(2540 hours/ 8 hours a standard work day = 317. 5 workdays) There are 260 workdays in a year. I spend a lot of time on line but those numbers are staggering. Fatty PattyMd’s numbers are similar as well. Mind you this is using the six minute read reply average. It is not counting all the other post on all the other boards. If you use a 12 minute average the whole thing doubles to 635 workdays.

LLT as a business could care less if those fools are right or wrong, the board is just a sideshow to sell employment posters. They don’t care if those fools are right or wrong only that they keep adding volume to give them good placement in the search engine. In this way they are useful unpaid idiots.
JoeC

Last edited by JoeC (McGruff) on Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:33 am; edited 5 times in total
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Onyx08 Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:57 am

I have been on LLT for quite some time and the three musketeers make me sick. I don't even have to give their names, because they are so well known for being uneducated idiots. The leader of the pack can't even keep a job. She posts on a slew of boards and has been the brunt of many many jokes amongst HR professionals across the country. The other two just follow the leader. If they had real jobs, they sure as hell wouldn't be posting ALL and I mean ALL freaking day long. I'm glad I have a life that isn't confined to being in front of a computer ALL day long. Makes you wonder why those freaks are unemployed. Geeeez, get a clue! They give advice on work related issues and they wouldn't know REAL work if it bit them in the ass! By the number of posts, you can tell they have no friends in real life. lol!

I hope those unemployed fuckoffs are reading this now, while I am at work! Laughing Bitches! flower
Onyx08
Onyx08
Good Fellow

Back to top Go down

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:09 am

Wow Onyx08 tell us how you really feel. Daaaaaaamn! Are you in H.R? If so deposit your credentials with the H.R Guru she is in charge of checking out credentials (Its in the announcements). Its not that I don't trust you but it weeds out the charlatans like the three you mentioned.

That site is so bad they got some joker masquerading as a Judge calls himself Seniorjudge. Now he may work for the U.S.D.A looking up chickens ass's and grading poultry but a Judge? Not on your life, which is why this site asks for easily verifiable credentials. No resumes or anything like that.
JoeC
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:05 am

Well Onyx08 I just received an E-Mail from the esteemed H.R Guru and you are an H.R Director. Hope to here from you often. You are the third H.R poster to become a member. One of the myths used to besmirch McGruff on LLT by the lackeys was McGruff hated H.R people. That of course is a lie made up by those who are more than likely are not in H.R or have some low level clerical position and pass themselves off as H.R professionals.

Such as Mlane58 a real swallower from Texas who actually posted once you can quite military service if your an officer. http://www.laborlawtalk.com/showthread.php?t=126528&highlight=Joec+armed+forces
Don't know what service he was in, the Nazi cbg found that to be correct given his H.R experience then in true Nazi style threatened me with her patented question mark at the end, snide bitch.

Sure hope no one in the armed forces took that lackeys advice. Hey lackey if your out there read this!
http://articles.latimes.com/2007/feb/05/nation/na-officer5

The Nazi moderator cbg and her top two stooges are masters at propaganda and kicking around posters. If you read over there more and more the jig is up on those fools. The Nazi cbg is reduced to calling any poster that disagree with her Joec and making veiled threats of banning them. Her band of lackeys quickly lap it up. Well McGruff is here, she cant post here because she would not make muster with the H.R Guru. She would have to post as a regular poster.

LLT will figure it out eventually the more they dole out bogus advice the more posters will seek advice else where not just here but many other sites all superior because posters don't have to cow tow to a dictator. Then they will put that old cow out to pasture.
JoeC

Last edited by JoeC (McGruff) on Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Onyx08 Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:09 am

You can quit military service when you are an officer? WTF? Why didn't they fill me in on that one, before I gave them 20 years? Shocked It just goes to show that you can be anyone online. Some women like to be strippers, ho-balls, gorgeous, etc... and some like to be in HR. Laughing Go figure! I think I will find a medical field message board and pretend to be a cardiologist tonight. I can see it now:

OP: I am having intense chest pain and am having trouble breathing. What should I do?
Me: Sounds like a broken toe. Take two Advil and if the pain doesn't stop, see your GP when they open up on Monday morning.

Kinda sounds like the stooges on LLT, don't ya think? I would take a banning from LLT as a complement. The last time I was over there, they were debating with a troll. Anyone in their right mind would have known this person was setting them up. Whenever I want to feel smarter than a 5th grader, I sign on to see what kind of f'd up advice those idiots are giving. lol!
Onyx08
Onyx08
Good Fellow

Back to top Go down

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:35 am

I think I will find a medical field message board and pretend to be a cardiologist tonight.
Or even better yet moderate the medical field message board and when a real cardiologist shows up and gives correct advice you can lock the thread, delete the post, or ban the cardiologist. The dumb shit cbg actually believes she has the right answer just because she can lock the thread or ban the poster. She does not have a clue how stupid she looks.

You wrote before “the brunt of many jokes among HR professionals across the country”. I would love to be a fly on the wall at those parties. They probably can’t believe what a joke she is; it’s too bad there is no professional society similar to the ABA for attorneys. They could file an injunction against LLT for having charlatans masquerading as H.R professionals. I mean really they are insulting an entire field of professionals that are supposed to be taken seriously. If I never met H.R people I would think the whole field is filled with total morons reading Ellemd and the Nazi cbg (unemployed temp) on LLT.

Last edited by JoeC (McGruff) on Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down

You know where they work? laborlawtalk.com EllMd is stupid. cbg is a dictator Empty Nazi cbg

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:13 am

Does cbg make muster as an H.R manger? http://www.shrm.org/ethics/code-of-ethics.asp HA! not on your life. H.R yea right in a pigs eye.
Intent
To avoid activities that are in conflict or may appear to be in conflict with any of the provisions of this Code of Ethical and Professional Standards in Human Resource Management or with one's responsibilities and duties as a member of the human resource profession and/or as an employee of any organization.
How do you spell unemployed loser? c-b-g. The closest she ever got to H.R was cleaning the toilet in the executive wash room after the H.R manger took a dump.

JoeC
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Endeavor Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:31 pm

What is wrong with those people on LLT? cbg banned me, for what? Making her look like the idiot she is? Is it a dictatorship over there?
Endeavor
Endeavor
Attorney
Attorney

Back to top Go down

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:41 pm

Why Endeavor welcome aboard, cbg banned you for what? Where you helping an aggrieved poster or something? Any way I read your posts over there from time to time I need all the help I can with the Ca questions why don't review some old posts. Got a few Ca PDA posters.

cbg is a dumb cunt,and a thug don't let her ruin your day. Your in the right place now. This particular thread was started by macchan who was riled at EllMd and the thread took on a life of it's own. There seems to be a lot of posters unhappy with the dimwits at LLT.

If cbg keeps banning her best posters my site will be better for it. She bans em McGruff picks em up cbg is stupid. Well like Onyx said:
I would take a banning from LLT as a complement.
JoeC

Last edited by JoeC (McGruff) on Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Endeavor Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:09 am

She banned me (temporarily) because she gave some asinine reply to a sexual harassment question. She pretends to know everything there is to know, yet she doesn't even ask the relevant questions to determine an appropriate reply. She just automatically jumps on the employer bandwagon. And I called her out on it. She of course deleted my post and banned me. It's like she's a child throwing a temper tantrum.
Endeavor
Endeavor
Attorney
Attorney

Back to top Go down

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:35 am

Well its slow and mellow over here you probably know the moderators, no temper tantrums from any of them not even Bear attacks. I know cbg's kind she is not unique in anyway,she makes a lot of bold claims about being in H.R, but its all bullshit the last job she had was as a minimum wage flunky at little league baseball dugout for chrissake.

This was one of my first posts 03-17-2006 http://www.laborlawtalk.com/showthread.php?t=86963
Notice how the dumb cunt keeps implying that I believe that employers should hand out unlimited sick leave under the A.D.A which is ridiculous.

LLT as a business could care less who is right or wrong, as long as they got some lackey stooges posting all day long for free, adding volume that gives them good placement on the search engines they will keep her. None of those regular posters have regular jobs just a bunch of wannabes.
JoeC
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down

You know where they work? laborlawtalk.com EllMd is stupid. cbg is a dictator Empty Nice thread

Post  Eric Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:50 am

Hey guys,

I had a pretty good time over at LLT not long ago. I wrote a couple of scathing posts about the regulars giving out what essentially is worthless advice.

Joe was there when we killed them on intentional infliction of emotional distress claims.

I'm wondering why I didn’t get banned.

Have a great weekend. I wish I could post more but I'm knee deep in law school, work and family and it is really kicking my ass.

Eric
Eric
Eric
Attorney
Attorney

Back to top Go down

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:00 am

No problem Sposito, that is kind of funny you didn't get banned after that. You told cbg :
She is anti-union and has the legal imagination of a dead moose.
Endevor did not say anything like that. cbg is definitely getting worse when that site was small she could get away with it more,and more she is getting called on her lack of knowledge so she has to ban posters that point it out. Thats LAME.
JoeC
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down

You know where they work? laborlawtalk.com EllMd is stupid. cbg is a dictator Empty EllMd and HR/Dismngr got knocked da fugout!

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:48 am

I was surfing LLT to find out why an attorney would get banned from a law discussion website, did not take long to find out why.

This is a great thread,and is illustrative of the stupidity of EllMd and fellow pro-employer no matter what the logic bent of cbg's lackeys of LLT. http://www.laborlawtalk.com/showthread.php?t=191097

The two posters that knocked EllMd da fugout are now banned by the Nazi cbg. Why? Because they are right. It's a great read though watching these rats scurry when the light gets turned on. Watching the flustered ignorant cbg locking the thread.

This low life moderator has no shame instead of saying the lackeys are wrong she locks the thread. Just another of the thousands of examples of a website that has no interest in the truth what so ever.

The board should be called anti-laborlawtalk.com The site has nothing to with employment or Labor law, its merely a vehicle for no nothings to beat down already aggrieved workers.

What you got is a bunch of unemployed or minimum wage flunky's passing them selves as authoritative to unsuspecting victims. Shameful!
-JoeC-

Last edited by JoeC (McGruff) on Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down

You know where they work? laborlawtalk.com EllMd is stupid. cbg is a dictator Empty Panther piss another stooge at LLT

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:20 am

One other ignoramus that serves up pro employer swill at cbg's pig trough at LLT is Panther10758. This guys posts would be laughable except that some poor unfortunate may actually believe this guy when he is flaunting his ignorance. At present he is an apprentice lackey, the Nazi cbg has taken a shine too. When posters call him on his lack of knowledge on the subject you can bet the Nazi will delete those posts, and ban or threaten to ban the poster. He basically gives regurgitated cbg advice, and is never too embarrassed to look stupid.
http://www.laborlawtalk.com/showthread.php?t=195469

http://www.laborlawtalk.com/showthread.php?t=200912
JoeC (McGruff)

Last edited by JoeC (McGruff) on Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:12 am; edited 1 time in total
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down

You know where they work? laborlawtalk.com EllMd is stupid. cbg is a dictator Empty LaborLawTalk locked my thread

Post  homefree Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:30 am

cbg just locked my thread at LaborLawTalk for no reason, I guess that I got the best of her. Twisted Evil

homefree

Back to top Go down

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:55 pm

homefree wrote:cbg just locked my thread at LaborLawTalk for no reason, I guess that I got the best of her. Twisted Evil
Thats what the Nazi does anytime she gets puzzled, or is in the loosing end of a debate. She loves a stacked deck, the only answers she wants to hear is "cbg you are absolutely correct". Any thing beyond that ,and your post runs a very good chance of being removed or your thread locked. Another one of her tricks is, you post case law, or rebuttal that show her, or her lackeys opinion is completely incorrect. Then she deletes the post to make it look like her or one of her stooges won the debate. Here is an example of what happens when her lackeys get slapped down. The Nazi locks the thread. http://www.laborlawtalk.com/showthread.php?t=186887
JoeC (McGruff)

Last edited by JoeC (McGruff) on Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:57 am; edited 1 time in total
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KickMe Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:58 pm

As usual JoeC you are on point with all of your assessments of that bunch of LOOSERS at LLT.

I have only been there a few times the past several months, didn't even bother to sign in, and they are all still spilling the same old bottle of rotten milk.

I love the posts where the stooges keep insisting that abdx is none other than our beloved JoeC. God if only they really knew, LOL. Twisted Evil Razz

Ya'll keep up the excellent job you are doing here.

KM Laughing

KickMe

Back to top Go down

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:46 pm

Kick Me long time no see. Its getting worse over there now; anyone those morons disagree with is JoeC,and the list of banning is looking like the Manhattan phone directory. Its funny the way they all talk big talk about McGruff yet none come over and debate. Whats that tell you. As far as abdx they just wanted to ban the guy so he is JoeC.

http://www.laborlawtalk.com/showthread.php?t=198373
That simpleton cyjeff could not figure out the case law abdx was citing for the poster was for slander the stupid asshole lackey thought he was posting cases that would affirm that you could file suite for being fired for dating. abdx explained it the Nazi deletes his post giving the illusion that her lackey stooge got over on the guy. If abdx was me he would have argued that dating off the job is not the employers business,and violates the Sec.7 of the NLRA http://www.laborlawtalk.com/showthread.php?t=189067&highlight=Joec+no-fraternization

cbg's Mom must have gaped her legs for Dr. Paul Joseph Goebbels, it's the only thing that makes sense. Goebbeles believed as cbg does,
"Propaganda must be planned and executed by only one authority".
You know where they work? laborlawtalk.com EllMd is stupid. cbg is a dictator JosephGoebbelsTaler
cbg's Pappy Joseph Goebbels
JoeC (McGruff)

Last edited by JoeC (McGruff) on Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down

You know where they work? laborlawtalk.com EllMd is stupid. cbg is a dictator Empty LMAO Nazi locks another lawyer on the family law board.

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:35 pm

Complawyer (Bob Bollinger) is probably the most even tempered poster in the sea of swill known as LLT. Even good natured Bob can only stand so much lackey bilge. So he set the record straight ,and the Nazi cbg locked the tread. I just hope she did not delete his posts. The Nazi cbg has real problem with plaintiffs counsel, along with her cronies. I hope Bob launches a Civil action on LLT.

http://www.laborlawtalk.com:80/showthread.php?t=190239

Kick that lackey in the crotch Bob! Then sue LLT there is precedence, that lackey probably don't have two nickels to rub together, but an injunction against LLT would make McGruff happier than a fire hydrant,and a box of Milk Bones. MommyofBoys is one dumb cunt, if she does not stop playing on the computer all day long looking for open wounds to rub salt, and accusing Bob of being an incompetent attorney those boys are going to end up in the big house before you can say Jack Robinson.
JoeC (McGruff)

Last edited by JoeC (McGruff) on Mon May 25, 2009 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Onyx08 Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:55 am

I just read that and all I can say is What the hell?????? That fat ass bitch has lost her mind! The "Mommy's" on that board don't know what the hell they are talking about. They probably lost custody of their own kids and are bitter, hence the reason they provide fucked up advice. I think she was hit too many times with those baseballs at the batting cage, where she answered the fucking phone.
Onyx08
Onyx08
Good Fellow

Back to top Go down

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:18 am

I had few posters P.M me and ask for a family law forum. First it is very state specific, and you can see reading that exchange it tends to bring out the worst in people. Second I don't know any thing about, and don't really care to learn. Third there are no winners, the husband looses the wife looses,and the kids are the biggest loser's.

Family law section is the worst part of LLT,and the posters like Onyx said are very bitter. Anyone that knows anything on the topic should post over there because it is bad. Hopefully Bob will straighten out the place.
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next