Legal hounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nazi cbg and LaborLawTalk hold a book burning.

Go down

The Nazi cbg and LaborLawTalk hold a book burning. Empty The Nazi cbg and LaborLawTalk hold a book burning.

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Tue May 25, 2010 5:18 pm

The Nazi cbg and LaborLawTalk hold a book burning. 28-1124a
On March 30 2010 Back Stabbing Betty3 at LaborLaw.com pronounced the 1,000,000 post landmark of the site; the number grew a few thousand after Back Stabbing Betty posted. http://www.laborlawtalk.com/showthread.php?t=262940
If you look at their stats now that number has actually gone down 997,500. How did the number go down?

The Nazi cbg in true Nazi fashion held a book burning that’s how, McGruff now joins the ranks of:
Albert Einstein, Sigmund Freud, Ernest Hemingway, Jack London, H.G. Wells and many others whose books were burned by Nazis.

Make no mistake cbg and her brown shirts are every bit as dangerous as Nazis when it comes to workers rights on the internet. The Nazi cbg’s book burning consisted of removing my profile, and most of the user names I have used in the past consisting of over 5000 posts as well as many other posters that did not tow the line.

What you have to understand about Nazis like cbg and book burnings is that, no one goes around burning the books of fringe groups which don’t pose a realistic threat. This is why on LLT you still have nutty posters that the Nazi cbg disagrees with such as DainalPoulius, and nut cases such as DerDoctor posting regularly. People don’t burn books simply because they disagree with the message of the books, they burn books because the message of the books is a threat — a serious threat, in fact, not something remote and theoretical.

Burning books, however, does not eliminate whatever threat they might pose. Books are merely the means by which a message is communicated; eliminating them may slow the growth of the message, but it certainly can’t eliminate the message itself. That of course is impossible, it’s unlikely that a message could ever really be eliminated, but Nazis such as cbg who burn books probably won’t believe that. If they truly want to eliminate a message which they perceive to be a serious threat, they will have to go to the source of that message — the people responsible for the books. Shutting down the authors themselves will be necessary at some point. But then what?

Permanent elimination of the message requires permanently eliminating the authors of the message. If books can be burned to destroy them, why not burn people to destroy them as well? This eliminates the message and all trace of the messenger as well.

Burning books and burning people are connected because both stem from a desire to eliminate ideas that are a threat to the some group or ideology which is in power. Heinrich Heine (whose book was also burned by Nazis like cbg) recognized that such a connection could exist and perceived that once people could be persuaded to burn books, then at least some of them could be persuaded to take the further step of burning those responsible for the creation of those books. Perhaps they could even burn all those connected in any way with the degenerate ideas in these books which, if allowed to propagate, might threaten some established order.

Most people probably don’t think about or see these connections, but they must recognize that something sinister is going on when books are burned. Perhaps it’s simply that such an action reminds people of Nazi Germany, but reasonable people must be repulsed by reports of books, music, or other media being ceremoniously burned by self-righteous groups.

Maybe if the connection between burning books and burning people were made more explicit, the general social condemnation would be louder, making it more difficult for Nazi such as cbg to choose to burn books in the first place.
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Nazi cbg and LaborLawTalk hold a book burning. Empty No surprise.

Post  Shadow Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:58 am

That's why I don't want to waste my time because it is a losing battle. I don't want to spend my time fighting and arguing with cyber-idiots like cbg, Betty3, GotSmart etc., etc. I have posted at LLT over the years but I don't respond to their comments at all, I just say what's on my mind and leave it at that. I'm not interested in whether they agree with me or not, I am interested in getting the poster's attention. I specifically speak to the poster and no one else and the other's don't bother me because they know I'm not interested in what they have to say.

These days, I'm bored with LLT, they do have their cliques but nothing's going to change that. There is not enough time in the day to change what's happening there. Most of the posters are new; they don't know the regulars and take their advice for the gospel truth. Some of them find out pretty quickly that they're full of crap, but then they're either banned or they decide on their own not to go back.

I don't know why they went to the extreme to delete all your posts. I guess they decided they wanted to wipe out every remnant of you. I would have to say that's a psychological move on their part to show you who is in power over there. They are so stupid they don’t realize that a lot of lurkers or people that are not even registered are for the most reading the old posts. The ones such as yours and others that have more insight, are the ones being read.

Shadow

Back to top Go down

The Nazi cbg and LaborLawTalk hold a book burning. Empty Re: The Nazi cbg and LaborLawTalk hold a book burning.

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:18 am

Well thats interesting, you are right about "old posters posts are the ones being read" . One of the reasons I know that is because my profile page had over 800,000 visits. Many were mine since I used my profile to reference previous posts, but I never reviewed it 800,000 times.

Only time will tell if the actual people that run the site ever want to straighten it out. The owner is Amy Tran, if she sees a measurable lose then she will clean out her cesspool. Then turds like the Nazi cbg and her brown shirts will give way to decent posters, and not these basement trolls. It is simple really if she can not lock threads or ban posters the place will work. Sure she can still P.M her cronies like NotSmart to get a flame war started but it would not work for long. Those posters would run faster than cyjeff did when he showed up on this site. They are nothing but cowards hiding behind a computer monitor.
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Nazi cbg and LaborLawTalk hold a book burning. Empty Re: The Nazi cbg and LaborLawTalk hold a book burning.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down