Legal hounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mr Pink slaps down Nazi cbg, and the Nazi locks the thread.

2 posters

Go down

Mr Pink slaps down Nazi cbg, and the Nazi locks the thread. Empty Mr Pink slaps down Nazi cbg, and the Nazi locks the thread.

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:42 pm

Our own Mr.Pink took on a age discrimination question at LLT in which the Nazi cbg told the poster, he had no case, the other brown shirts soon followed lockstep with their oberfurer.

Mr. Pink however looked up Ohio Revised Code and cited the state statue which was broader in coverage, showing that there had to be "just cause" to terminate employment in the posters situation. The Nazi in true brown shirt fashion locked the thread. Stay on those lames Mr. Pink! The Nazi cbg has never understood the the seven reason of "just cause" used by arbitrators and courts to address these issues, and she never will.
http://www.laborlawtalk.com/showthread.php/275868-Ohio
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Mr Pink slaps down Nazi cbg, and the Nazi locks the thread. Empty Re: Mr Pink slaps down Nazi cbg, and the Nazi locks the thread.

Post  Mr. Pink Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:41 pm

I think you give me too much credit my friend. But I don't understand why they give opinion as fact over there.

Mr. Pink
Mr. Pink
Mr. Pink
Good Fellow

Back to top Go down

Mr Pink slaps down Nazi cbg, and the Nazi locks the thread. Empty Re: Mr Pink slaps down Nazi cbg, and the Nazi locks the thread.

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:03 am

Mr. Pink wrote:I think you give me too much credit my friend. But I don't understand why they give opinion as fact over there.

Mr. Pink

Because cbg is a Nazi thats why. Be careful you don't want the Nazi holding another book burning like she did with my posts.
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down