Legal hounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nazi cbg gets her clock cleaned by a 15 year old kid.

3 posters

Go down

The Nazi cbg gets her clock cleaned by a 15 year old kid. Empty The Nazi cbg gets her clock cleaned by a 15 year old kid.

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:46 pm

The free reign of the Nazi cbg and her lap dogs is coming to a close. Thanks to people like hacker 1182 who posted the good on the Nazi and her lap dog cyjeff on you-tube https://www.youtube.com/user/hacker1182
. Poster that are checking it out soon learn that she is just a lame.

One of the favorite hobby's of the Nazi cbg and her goons is to pick on children. It much more fun to them than picking on adults, since children are limited in function. They love to hurt children the pattern is similar to what they do to workers, P.M each other and rat pack the little ones.

Every once and a while a kid will surprise you though. A 15 year old girl with some problems posted on LLT, of course the Nazi could not wait to beat the poor kid down. The kid got curious and checked you tube where our good buddy hacker posted the good on the Nazi, kid took one look a the video and the Nazi cbg got knocked dufug out.

http://www.laborlawtalk.com/showthread.php?p=1115199#post1115199

Hopefully more posters at LLT will check out the you-tube video, and hopefully the hacker will do a critique on the rest of these losers. This is one of the funniest posts to appear on LLT in years hopefully the trend will continue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the Nazi cbg pig
You do not have a chance on earth of being emancipated. There is no a judge on this planet that would emancipate a 15 year old with no job, a history (rightly or wrongly) of running away, and a baby. That would be the case even if Colorado had a statute for emancipation, which it does not.

Not having a crystal ball, no one can say if the state will take your baby. If they have reason to believe that he is not being well cared for, they might; if you give them no reason to think that you cannot take care of him, they would have no reason to. If your grandmother or another relative wants to apply to the court for guardianship of you both, they can.

15 year old little girl replys:
dang cbg if i were u i would make more friends someone is really hating u have u seen ur freaking video on you tube i kinda am scared for u that person is a freako for doin shit like dat i would worry bout ur problem before inputting on mine thank u
The Nazi cbg gets her clock cleaned by a 15 year old kid. N1558142283_7119
NAZI CBG KNOCKED DA FUGOUT!!! lol!

Last edited by JoeC (McGruff) on Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:46 pm; edited 3 times in total
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Nazi cbg gets her clock cleaned by a 15 year old kid. Empty Re: The Nazi cbg gets her clock cleaned by a 15 year old kid.

Post  XRAYVISION Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:08 pm

I like this a lot. What is CBG's problem!

XRAYVISION

Back to top Go down

The Nazi cbg gets her clock cleaned by a 15 year old kid. Empty The 15 yr old girl was not as dumb as they made her out to be

Post  WorkHorse Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:49 pm

Reading that thread on LLT made me so mad. cbg and her crew proceeded to read the riot act to the 15 yr old girl who posted. They also gave advice that for lack of a better word - SUCKED!!

The poor girl sounds like she has had a difficult life, her mother sounds flaky and cbg just kept telling the girl everything was her fault.

Well, cbg here's the real deal. In California it is the parents responsiblity to make sure their child is going to school. This girl stated that she moved to a new town, but her mother didn't want to sign her up for school in her own district so, decided to drive her to her old school. After awhile, the mother no longer wanted to drive her so, the girl asked her mother if she would sign her up for school in her new town. cbg and her posse thought it was the girl's responsiblity to sign herself up, but sorry dumb asses - it is the parent who needs to fill out and sign all the necessary paperwork. The parent is the legal guardian of the child, the child is not emancipated. cbg thought the girl should walk to school, but the girl stated she was 6 months pregnant and it was too far for her to walk. cbg then said the girl should call one of her teachers or a parent to take her to school, but if the school is in another town who's going to take that on? Not once was it mentioned that her mother should be responsible in any way.

Eventually, what happened was the police showed up at her house and were going to arrest her mother, but mom then blamed everything on her daughter telling the police that her daughter refused to go to school. Mom had to lie in order to keep out of jail for not getting her daughter to school. The daughter was upset with the lies and was looking for guidance on LLT, but all she got was a bunch of idiotic responses from a bunch of sh**heads!!

cbg then closed the thread - after the girl posted a comment about cbg's video which can be seen on youtube.
WorkHorse
WorkHorse
Good Fellow

Back to top Go down

The Nazi cbg gets her clock cleaned by a 15 year old kid. Empty Re: The Nazi cbg gets her clock cleaned by a 15 year old kid.

Post  XRAYVISION Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:46 pm

Thanks for filling me in, I can't see that website anymore. I think I got in trouble for trying to see things a different way then the posse over there and was banned. When I was able to read the responses they gave to people who came there for help, well shocking is an understatement. I just can't understand why they have such HATE for people that show up to ask questions, its what they advertise to do, its why people come there, but from the answers and attitude they give, it is clear that they have serious mental issues and hate towards people. That site and all they are affiliated with should be banned off the internet!

XRAYVISION

Back to top Go down

Post  WorkHorse Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:22 pm

XRAYVISION wrote:Thanks for filling me in, I can't see that website anymore. I think I got in trouble for trying to see things a different way then the posse over there and was banned. When I was able to read the responses they gave to people who came there for help, well shocking is an understatement. I just can't understand why they have such HATE for people that show up to ask questions, its what they advertise to do, its why people come there, but from the answers and attitude they give, it is clear that they have serious mental issues and hate towards people. That site and all they are affiliated with should be banned off the internet!

Absolutely right. They are supposed to be helping people, but all they do is pass judgement on them and proceed to make the poster wish he or she had never gone there for help.

Where the heck is the administrator? cbg and her posse are out of control and they seem to be under the impression that they are untouchable. By the way, it's obvious they pm each other when they're on the attack.
WorkHorse
WorkHorse
Good Fellow

Back to top Go down

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:22 pm

Well thanks for your insight on the post Workhorse all though this board is not equipped for family law your insight makes total sense. Being a kid once my self I never remember having to sign papers to enroll in school, if that was the case me and my buddies would have never went at all.

I real don’t see how a site like LLT is equipped to handle questions from children to begin with.

If I was going to set up this site for questions from children I would only allow answers from posters qualified to answer such things (Priests, guidance counselors, family counselors, clinical physiatrists, etc, etc). These types of questions don’t lend themselves to lames like the Nazi cbg and her brown shirts.

In fact if a kid somehow becomes “God forbid” harmed by the Nazi cbg and her brown shirts LLT would be liable, even though the Nazi cbg does not have two nickels to rub together her personal assets of those two nickels are liable as well. The family law board is actually moderated by an admitted drunk named cactus Jack. Little kids are getting advice moderated by a wino!

It is insane; if you were walking down the street watching some kid talking to a wino laying in his own vomit slurring his words regurgitating the brown shirts postings from LLT to the kid you would call a cop and have him locked up. Yet at LLT they make him a moderator of the family law forum. Something is very, very wrong there.

X-ray vision there is hate there; the Nazi cbg and her pack of brown shirts have no power or authority over anyone in real life, so they seized these type of boards, as a means of acquiring something they never had. When one of them is challenged to think in some way they all rat pack the poster disagreeing and ban the guy.

Last edited by JoeC (McGruff) on Mon May 31, 2010 2:56 am; edited 2 times in total
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  XRAYVISION Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:24 am

JoeC (McGruff) wrote:Well thanks for your insight on the post Workhorse all though this board is not equipped for family law your insight makes total sense. Being a kid once my self I never remember having to sign papers to enroll in school, if that was the case me my buddies would have never went at all.

I real don’t see how a site like LLT is equipped to handle questions from children to begin with.

If I was going to set up this site for questions from children I would only allow answers from posters qualified to answer such things (Priests, guidance counselors, family counselors, clinical physiatrists, etc, etc). These types of questions don’t lend themselves to lames like the Nazi cbg and her brown shirts.

In fact if a kid somehow becomes “God forbid” harmed by the Nazi cbg and her brown shirts LLT would be liable, even though the Nazi cbg does not have two nickels to rub together her personal assets of those two nickels are liable as well. The family law board is actually moderated by an admitted drunk named cactus Jack. Little kids are getting advice moderated by a wino!

It is insane; if you were walking down the street watching some kid talking to a wino laying in his own vomit slurring his words regurgitating the brown shirts postings from LLT to the kid you would call a cop and have him locked up. Yet at LLT they make him a moderator of the family law forum. Something is very, very wrong there.

X-ray vision there is hate there the Nazi cbg and her pack of brown shirts have no power or authority over anyone in real life so they seized these type of boards as a means of acquiring something they never had. When one of them is challenged to think in some way they all rat pack the poster disagreeing and ban the guy.

Absolutely 100% TRUE. Its just a matter of time if they continue to treat people, especially children as they have recently; before they get more exposure then would be good for them. Truly pathetic to be so vile and power hungry and to get their fix at a message board by luring people in acting as though they are there to help.

XRAYVISION

Back to top Go down

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:00 am

I notice ever since the 15 year old kid knocked the Nazi cbg da fugout; she has not tried to hurt anymore children on the family law forum. I bet you the kid was banned.
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down