Legal hounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am cyjeff senior poster on LLT.

+5
WorkHorse
mcarson
Onyx08
JoeC (McGruff)
cyjeff
9 posters

Go down

I am cyjeff senior poster on LLT. Empty I am cyjeff senior poster on LLT.

Post  cyjeff Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:28 am

So tell me, when someone new signs on to a forum supposedly dedicated to free speech, and the administrator changes his icon to a Nazi symbol to intimidate and silence him(BEFORE HE HAS SAID A SINGLE WORD), should he sue.....For how much?

Sure, I came here to see what Joe was saying... but such tactics are commonplace for your ilk, aren't they Joe? You know... if you can't get them to play your way, threaten them.....

Joe, you went too far... welcome to the bigs...
cyjeff
cyjeff
Union Buster

http://www.laborlawtalk.com/member.php?u=74664

Back to top Go down

I am cyjeff senior poster on LLT. Empty Re: I am cyjeff senior poster on LLT.

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:34 am

Hey pound sand cyjeff. I am not silencing you, just showing your credentials you are more than free to shoot off your big mouth and looks stupid. Explain the bigs to me. I am a bit confused.

As far as the swastika you earned that for your 7000+ posts at LLT, most posters here came out of LLT but you are the only one that has earned a swastika avatar. Well for posts like this

http://www.laborlawtalk.com/showthread.php?t=221257

I'm surprised you did not recomend taking employees out of railcars and in to special showers.

Don't get me wrong there plenty over there that deserve it as well, so far you are the only one of cbgs brown shirts that decided to post.

Now maybe you do real good scaring kids at LLT,but your threats just wont cut the ice here.
Don't P.M me with threats of litigation and your promise to shut down my site, post your dribble here so we can get a good laugh at you.

Hey lil Jeffy where is your stock signature from LLT? You know this one
Not everything that makes you mad, sad or uncomfortable is legally actionable.
JoeC (McGruff)

Last edited by JoeC (McGruff) on Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:22 pm; edited 4 times in total
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Onyx08 Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:56 pm

What a dumb dick! K-Y-jeff, scurry back where you came from, your posts bore me to hell!
Onyx08
Onyx08
Good Fellow

Back to top Go down

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:15 pm

Ah let him stay Onyx maybe he will learn something this guy speaks for the mentality of LLT,and the Nazi cbg's clique posters; poor lackeys is brain washed, he believes cbg's an H.R manger. If we pull his head out his ass to fast the sunlight will blind him. Oh lil Jeffy, Onyx is in H.R, not like your Oberfuer. She has a real problem with charlatans passing themselves off as H.R professionals on the Internet. Which is why she has an attitude and can be course.

So before you start talking big about litigation you better go to LLT and read some of the outrages things the Nazi cbg let you get away with writing over the years. Onyx may have to start looking into turning a few charlatans over to the S.H.R.P. By the way numb nuts all posters claiming to be in H.R have to pack the gear on this site, why do you think none of the stooges are here.

LaborLawTalk has been sued before
http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0EIN/is_2006_Nov_2/ai_n27044855 this site is not a front to sell posters though so get lost with that I am going to sue you threat.
Look cyjeff if you want to post then post, but don’t come here writing checks with your alligator mouth that your humming bird ass cant cover like: I’m going to sue, I’m going to shut down your site, I got the anti-defamation league on your tail, I know Judges in WA state, blah,.blah .
Otherwise take Onyx advice leave, if your smart you will read more and post less. You do that for a few months you will begin to be embarrassed at what you wrote.
JoeC (McGruff)

Last edited by JoeC (McGruff) on Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:51 am

Well its been 30 days since lil Jeffy threatened McGruff with "the bigs" owww ominous impending doom.
Some poster may wonder what this union busting Nazi means by "the bigs". Well lil cyjeff wrote a few checks his ass cant cover here are his P.M's explaining the impending doom known as "the bigs", his P.M feature was subsequently shut down since I believe the bigs belong on the public board.
I just dropped by to get copies of the posts where you named me directly. Thanks. That makes everything else so much easier. Don't bother removing them now... they are archived... and I am very good at such things.

Call it a gift.

Talk to you soon...
I see that you have also changed my icon....

Nice...

Thanks for that, too. Seattle judges HATE it when people are bullied with Nazi symbolism.

And yes, I am more that willing to go to the mat.

Have a nice day...already notified the anti defamation league. Oh, and I also notified the folks that own the "McGruff" copyright. They weren't happy either about a Nazi using their symbol.

Wouldn't have even noticed you had you not mentioned me by name...ain't blind arrogance a bitch?

Enjoy the next few days.... I would go ahead and shut down the site now and avoid the rush....

Well so far I have not had process served on me from the Seattle Municipal court. Have not received any letters from the anti-defamation league. Old McGruff still wags his tail in my avatar. The site is still here. Small minds and small check books don't give rise to the bigs. The only bigs here is cyjeffs mouth,and his delusions of grandeurs.

Since the threat of “the bigs” lil cyjeff, mommyof 4 (on welfare) and the Nazi cbg have just went about the business of scaring kids. Here’s a funny one a 14 year old girl writes in, that she is e-mailing a 21 year old guy some 6 hours driving distance. Those who understand kids can easily see the kid has a crush on the older man. No different than the crush little boys have on there female teachers or their adult sisters friend.

More than likely the 21 year old man is running around with women his own age but returns e-mails to the little girl who obviously has issues that need resolving there is no doubt the parents are aware of the e-mails as well but they may not be aware of the little girls misplaced understanding of the mans kindness.

These sick posters at LLT can’t see that, they go full dip-shit on the kid and start telling her about the looming jail time for her pen pal. http://www.laborlawtalk.com/showthread.php?t=224414

Instead of just explaining to the kid the facts that she can write this guy, but more than likely the notion of falling in love and getting married is probably a figment of her imagination. Their knowledge of child psychology is as limited as their knowledge of labor/employment law.

JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mcarson Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:44 am

LOL. Too funny.
mcarson
mcarson
Good Fellow

Back to top Go down

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:43 am

Sixty days and no bigs! Hey lil Jeffy where them bigs you promised? Other than a punk with a big mouth I don't see any bigs. You are a truly a jag off lil Jeffy, Old McGruff still wags his tail in my avatar how about that you little cunt! Come on back and post-Oh thats right! The Nazi cbg cant lock the thread and keep you from looking stupid, looks like you just don't do well on a level playing field.

Come on back and tell us tales of the bigs, well looks like you got one thing right:
Not everything that makes you mad, sad or uncomfortable is legally actionable.

Guess you hear that one allot when you go whining to a lawyer like a little pussy trying to sue. I wonder if any of those little kids parents are going to go for the bigs? You know the little kids you, the Nazi cbg, and the rest of those pedophiles at LLT pick on daily. I certainly hope so. When they do please let us know.
JoeC (McGruff)

Last edited by JoeC (McGruff) on Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:50 am; edited 1 time in total
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:46 am

Hey lil Jeffy looks like you stepped on your dick a bit. You threatened the bigs (FBI cyber crimes unit) to some guy and he dug you up on U-Tube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyKFF2DLYlw . Thats funny as hell, Lil Jeffy how would you like it if a man your age was picking on your little girl on the Internet like you do everyday on LLT? That rates the bigs in my book. You-jag-off-wind-bag get off the Internet and tend to your own kids and stop worrying about every one else.
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:46 pm

SIX MONTHS NO BIGS!!!!! Hey lil Jeffy where them "BIGS"? I think I found them, looks like your alligator mouth got running on a bad ass cyber hombre who did a number on you on you tube. Threatened the F.B.I on that guy and he got the goods on your lame ass.

https://www.youtube.com/user/hacker1182#p/a/u/1/Q3TFPOLzrMU
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WorkHorse Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:10 pm

I wonder what ever happened to cyjeff? I noticed he hasn't posted on LLT lately.
WorkHorse
WorkHorse
Good Fellow

Back to top Go down

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:52 pm

He wont show up here because it is an even playing field, he will only end up looking stupid. He wont post any where else because hacker 1182 put him in check.

Here is a good example of the Nazi site run by cbg and a leval playing field:
https://joeslegalforum.forumotion.net/current-issues-f21/unionized-auto-workers-making-73-an-hour-mcgruff-here-taking-a-bite-out-of-bogus-numbers-t105.htm

Now if I was a Nazi (like cbg) I would ban this idiot cyjeff and remove his posts. But since the playing field is level and I am confident in my opinion, cyjeff just disappears with his tail between his leg with out the Nazi cbg to help him, he fails because he is an idiot. So there is no need for me to ban cyjeff or any other other limp dick poster from LLT. They can post here but they know their out classed.
JoeC (McGruff)

Last edited by JoeC (McGruff) on Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down

I am cyjeff senior poster on LLT. Empty wow

Post  Eric Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:25 pm

that stuff on you tube was pretty impressive. I guess its not all that hard to figure out who people are on the internet. I had always worried that i ought not use my last name or first name as a handle, but it seems that it really doesnt matter what you use.

Make enough enemies and you'll get yours.

Eric
Eric
Eric
Attorney
Attorney

Back to top Go down

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:45 pm

Yep cyjeff and the Nazi cbg got their shit punked bad. I hope the people they screwed with on the lame website they frequent come knocking or calling. Many were teenagers and they tend to get rowdy anyway,and don't have the same respect as grown ups for private property.

I am hoping he does a number on Fatty three heart attacks Patty.
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down

I am cyjeff senior poster on LLT. Empty Man I LOVE you guys! cyjeff is a piece of human debris

Post  CorrectUAre Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:55 pm

This POS belittled me and my son's issues big time. I'm royally mad, and then there is seriously one. If little jeffy trips by here and sees this post, I just want to thank you guys from the bottom of my heart for this post:

"Hey lil Jeffy looks like you stepped on your dick a bit. You threatened the bigs (FBI cyber crimes unit) to some guy and he dug you up on U-Tube (had to remove the link as a new member, but you can bet I got it from the original post). Thats funny as hell, Lil Jeffy how would you like it if a man your age was picking on your little girl on the Internet like you do everyday on LLT? That rates the bigs in my book. You-jag-off-wind-bag get off the Internet and tend to your own kids and stop worrying about every one else.
JoeC (McGruff)"

I've saved the YouTube video to my favorites. LOVE IT!

CorrectUAre

Back to top Go down

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:08 pm

Oh cyjeff, I forgot all about that douche bag. Yea he stopped by talking big shit about the ominous bigs; what an asshole. "Have a grrreat day" I still get a good laugh at that you tube clip. He ran this post 2009 looks like poor cyjeff has lost his opportunity for the bigs under tolling.
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  doneboge Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:52 pm

Yeah cyjeff's alive and well on the Free Advice Legal Forums. He's a troll. Makes me wonder how rewarding his home life is. Thanks for this post. It made me laugh.

doneboge

Back to top Go down

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:20 am

That figures free advice is a bullshit site and I am sure cyjeff fits right in just as he does with LaborlawTalk. Those regular posters have some real issues, they just refuse to except facts. Once given they get that filthy cunt cbg to ban the poster.
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bor Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:23 pm

doneboge wrote:Yeah cyjeff's alive and well on the Free Advice Legal Forums. He's a troll. Makes me wonder how rewarding his home life is. Thanks for this post. It made me laugh.

cyjeff is a DICK. When he posted on expertlaw what was done to him on youtube, well, all the regular asses stuck up for him, of course.

The poster on youtube should have left his family out of it, but HE deserved what he got.

You can not agitate and degrade people time after time after time and not expect repercussions like he and cbg got, that is how stupid they are. You would think after cbg was stalked, and the person even posed as a client to get her to respond with her personal information, she still continues to shoot off her mouth, she would stop, incredible.

You would think after what was done to cyjeff, he would say such as "I better hold my tounge, my family may be in jeopardy", no, he continues to degrade posters. 1st class asshole!

bor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down