Legal hounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lawyers.com

3 posters

Go down

Lawyers.com Empty Lawyers.com

Post  mcarson Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:14 am

I just got banned from this site after being registered less than one day (as best I can tell as I can no longer log in). Wow this site is worse than LLT. Extremely incompetent posters. They run rampant providing false and inaccurate information. In fact, information is not usually provided at all, just advice. Advice to just lay down and play dead or risk losing your job. Poster "Drew" seems to be the worst. Their moderators are also the worst I have seen. My replies were edited, partially removed, or simply deleted. I was banned without any warnings or explanation of what rules they believed I was in violation of.
mcarson
mcarson
Good Fellow

Back to top Go down

Lawyers.com Empty Re: Lawyers.com

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:29 pm

Wow! Here is the problem http://community.lawyers.com/members/220329/default.aspx the Nazi cbg has over 4000 posts on that site as well. I thought lawyers.com was strictly an attorney answering site, what is that ass wipe doing there?
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mcarson Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:11 pm

hahaha. I was able to get around the ban with a proxy. The carnage shall continue!
mcarson
mcarson
Good Fellow

Back to top Go down

Lawyers.com Empty Know-Nothing Poster continues to argue with me

Post  mcarson Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:01 pm

Member "Drew" still wants to argue with me even after I have given him a reference in the labor code. http://community.lawyers.com/forums/t/88292.aspx Man, this guy knows very little and apparently has extremely poor reading comprehension because he still wants to try to tell me I'm wrong when it's quite clear I'm not! He's been posting there for over 9 years and has over 19,000 posts. I can only imagine all the inaccurate bullshit he's filled people's minds with. He is truly a fuckin moron.
mcarson
mcarson
Good Fellow

Back to top Go down

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:36 am

Oh my fatty patty is there as well I'll be staying off that site. I wonder who this jag off Drew is I bet he is on LLT under some other user name.
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mcarson Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:20 am

Well it would be helpful to those in need if someone who had some actual knowledge would post there. What's the worst that could happen? They ban you.
mcarson
mcarson
Good Fellow

Back to top Go down

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:18 am

Thats pretty sad when an outfit like Nexus Lexis would let lames like that post. They were the first to use computers for attorneys before westlaw. In my opinion westlaw has them beat all the way around but they are still used considerably by many law library's universities and law offices.

I think with a lot of these sites wannabe lames like the Nazi cbg, fatty Patty have just taken over these sites posting thousands of posts of dribble. They don't have any other interests and they don't have jobs, or their jobs are so insignificant it allows them unfettered access to the computer all day long. Since these lames all know each other they just post on boards together, and when their questioned they call out the odd ball express, the odd balls all show up pissing off posters that know better.

Then the lames all pack up and complain "en mass" to the owner demanding the posters removal. The owner it appears don't really give a shit about who is right in the argument only which posters are consistently posting giving them good placement on the search engines.

Think about it they are getting free labor from these lames. The Nazi cbg has laid down over 70,000 posts in about a six year time frame. That number stagers the mind. Get a calculator hit one plus one repeatedly for an hour and you will not get close to 70,000. My board is one year old it has 1100 posts total.

Now if I was an owner of a site (which I am except not for profit) and I was getting a good deal of ad revenue off these wannabe lames and their 1000's of posts. Then the odd ball express starts complaining that they want some one gone, they are not happy because a poster is exposing them as incompetent. Well what does the owner look at? Posts per day of course!

He has the odd ball express at the station with their 1000's of posts, complaining about a poster that has about 500 in one year. He does not care that oddball express is right only that he must continue adding volume to the search engine and getting that add revenue through his board. Well I am tiered of that hootenanny I wont be part of it.

If you notice on any of these board you have a few posters that don't post often but get it right that is who the audience is reading. On LLT its posters like Endeavor, Complawyer about two others. Add all their posts up you will get (if your lucky) 700 posts a year between all four. The oddball express you get four lames they are posting 500 a week. You get the entire odd ball express and their conductor the Nazi cbg, your looking at thousands of posts a week. That is the reality of it. I had a friend who ran a good board he had to let me go not because of any real reason but because the Nazi cbg yelled "board!" and the odd ball express chugged on down to his station and disembarked whining. I don't hold it against him, the fact is the lames rule the roost on these boards, that is just the way it is I hope it changes but I doubt it will any time soon.

Basically these regular posters are turning the discussion boards in to nothing more than a freak show the H.R manger is a night clerk in a mom and pop hotel, the payroll manager is an unemployed temp, the family law attorney, is just a bitter divorcée that is always trying to squeeze money out of her Ex if she can find him. This shit is right out of the P.T Barnum playbook these posters are standing next to the bearded lady and the Elephant man. The could be in the nut house thinking they are Napoleon.

There are a lot of real attorney that have great blogs and links, there is a lot of good information on those sites. These sham bulletin boards are of very little value.
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bor Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:42 am

hey mcarson and joe, I registered over there as LAWBUFF. As soon as I started posting answers the great LynnM started on me, challenging me as if I wre some idiot in the legal field, never mind cbg and Beth3 and all the other idiots, she starts on me. In one post, which most of it was deleted, cbg told me I had no right to challenge her credentials. I claimed she was not an Attorney. Of course all Lynn's cronies jumped on me including Clydesmom and LG81 I think it was. CM chastised me for my spelling, etc., but when the great Lynn said she spells wrong because she types too fast and does not proof read, well, that was a legitimate excuse. I also left CM a piece on my mind on the comment section.

Here is what I left for the great Lynn on her comment section. She has not posted since AUG 25 after 10 years, another massive poster count asshole. I was not the only negative commentor on her profile, yet the moderators over there just let her keep shooting off her mouth, just like cbg. As you see, she did not even have JD seperated by periods, as in J. D. Juris Doctor is seperated by periods. Can you believe she played a lawyer for 10 years without the website wanting verification?

--------------------------------------------------------
lawbuff wrote Odd
on Mon, Sep 19 2011 4:13 PM
I am wondering WHY you took down your profile BIO that said; JD with 20 + years experience.

Did someone threaten to turn you in for investigation to the CA authorities for practicing law without a license?

If you are a real lawyer, why did you take it down?

Odd!

lawbuff wrote Jerk
on Sat, Aug 13 2011 4:47 PM
Before I leave this sorry ass site, I want to join the others here in your profile to tell you, you are one ignorant sorry as smart mouth broad.

This crap about me not knowing anything about law, you are a jackass. Every forum I go to there is at least one jackass like you who starts on me and says such as; "Quit playing lawyer, go back to high school, you are making a fool out of yourself pretending to know the law".

All anyone who reads this has to do is read some of my posts, and then read yours, and see who gives the best legal posts. I surmise only your fan club will say so, as they already have stuck up for you, despite the comments left here, they will defend you no matter what, that is one reason why you keep up with your smart ass mouth.

If by some slim chance you are a lawyer, you are a total disgrace to the legal profession.

If by some slim chance you are a lawyer, the "expertise" of your posts are kingergarten quality, not mine.

I am quite intelligent, yet you act like I am so stupid in the legal world it is pathetic, you jack ass.

You have no desire to engage in intelligent conversation and discussion, jackasses never do.

You are an arogant, smart mouth, piece of trash. Those like you ruin it on every board I go to.

One thread you LIED through your stinking teeth and said you did not say something, when I reposted it, you still denied it. WHY, just because you are an ***, period.

bor

Back to top Go down

Post  bor Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:02 am

Here is the thread where Lynn lies through her stinking teeth, and even afer she does, superman and cbg stand up for her. As you see cbg never came back after lynn still rationalized her way out if it to say she was wrong. cbg is a 2 faced piece of dog shit. Any person can CLEARLY read, 1st lynn said there was no such a thing as an implied contract in employment law, then she denies she even said it, and it was still printed there. Even after it is clear what lynn wrote, cbg still claims lynn never said it, that is why she makes me sick to my stomach and is is asshole.

http://community.lawyers.com/forums/t/115581.aspx?PageIndex=1

bor

Back to top Go down

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:13 am

CBG's credentials!? She is a night desk clerk at a small Hotel outside of Boston. CBG's credentials are posted on this site where she can not delete them. These lames will never post where they are exposed so you wont see them here.
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:25 am

bor. Do not waste your time with these lames, just PM them and bring them over here for assistance. None of those D-bags will post here. Many posters have come here and received assistance after listening to their bogus credentials. CBG actually had me banned from a website where she claimed an employee was not entitled to severance pay, I argued she was and the Nazi bantered with me for three pages. In the end I encouraged the poster to file a small claims action since the amount was small enough to take that route. She did and won her case. The Nazi could not admit she was wrong even after a sitting judge found in favor of the employee.

My point is don't waste your time, and get upset with these lames, just bring them oooover.....
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bor Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:01 pm

Hey Joe, I hate to even sign on to FA and EL anymore. I do it at times to send pm's to posters about the assholes over there, I might try to send them over here when I do though.

Oh on the above, it was not cbg's credentials I was tallking about. cbg told me I had no right to challenge Lynn's credentials, sorry it was unclear.

Over on FA though I said the same thing Joe, I told cbg if she was an "expert" in employment law, she should be making 6 figures, so why is she working part time at a hotel. She said that not everyone who is worth thier weight makes that much? What a coincidence she as an expert does not?

Expert my ass.

bor

Back to top Go down

Lawyers.com Empty cbg is an asshole

Post  bor Sun May 06, 2012 3:38 pm

Hey Joe, check this out. My messages can not be read, but you see the great cbg has to dis me in private.

http://community.lawyers.com/forums/t/123328.aspx

That chick is one of the sickest assholes on the planet.

bor

Back to top Go down

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Mon May 07, 2012 12:08 am

The Nazi CBG is in this game to boost her ego and nothing more, when challenged she will always resort to the most despicable tactics one could imagine. The got a shrine on LLT dedicated to PattyMD another jerk. She was CBG's side kick in harassing posters whose answers were not in line with CBG; get threads locked and posters banned. Well her partner in LLT shenanigans assumed room temperature last year. I read the dribble over there and thought "the only thing I regret is she did not take the Nazi CBG with her to the infernal regions".
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bor Mon May 07, 2012 5:23 pm

Joe, I sent Lawyers.com an e-mail asking if I was banned, no reply, does not surprise me.

This is a law site owned by Lawyers yet they let that jackass LynnM masquerade as a lawyer for 10 years. Shortly after I left, the great Lynn let a poster have it, out of ignorance of course, and he let her have it back and cussed her out. The jackass moderator came on and told him he was way out of line, yeah right. That broad has a ton of negative complaints on her profile, yet they continued to alow her to post and cut down people who got tired of her mouth.

Oh, another poster AdjusterJack actually told a woman it was her fault she got raped because she passed out after drinking. Did that asshole get banned?

Did you know on one Q&A site they actually let cbg be a Moderator? How she has not had her head slapped off in her lifetime is incredible? Or maybe she has and won't admit it?

bor

Back to top Go down

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Tue May 08, 2012 2:28 am

Those sites don't give a shit about who is right, only who posts the most to increase volume for the search engines. Which is why CBG removes posts so frequently from posters that know more than her, she sees them as a threat; it is a big sham and she needs help.
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down