Legal hounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please help!!!!!!! I may be getting advice on a sham site!!

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Please help!!!!!!! I may be getting advice on a sham site!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Please help!!!!!!! I may be getting advice on a sham site!!

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:44 am

#18 Today, 08:32 PM
ElleMD
Senior Member Join Date: Jan 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's just it, they can still use it as an excuse if they choose. You sending them an email saying you don't wish to have this access doesn't change a thing. They do not have to honor it, nor does it prove you didn't do what they thought you did.

Does your manager even know you got the situation corrected 11 months ago? Who is making the accusations that you made the calls and used chat sites? It sounds like HR is the one addressing it with you not your manager and that is who corrected the problem 11 months ago.
Oh now this is useful if you are guilty old Ell is tipping you off to how they caught her. She got experience in that area goofing off during working hours.
JoeC (McGruff)

Last edited by JoeC (McGruff) on Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:07 am; edited 1 time in total
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Please help!!!!!!! I may be getting advice on a sham site!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Please help!!!!!!! I may be getting advice on a sham site!!

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:51 pm

Today, 06:08 AM
ElleMD
Senior Member Join Date: Jan 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just because something is there doesn't mean you are permitted to use it or to use it for anything other than work related activities. Chat sites do not just pop up unless you are logged into them.
OMG the lackey has no shame! What a hypocrite she is posting during work hours herself and she is lecturing on why you should not.
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2