Legal hounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One really piss poor forum (forum.freeadvice.com)

+5
Eric
mcarson
rdm4416
Onyx08
JoeC (McGruff)
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

One really piss poor forum (forum.freeadvice.com) Empty One really piss poor forum (forum.freeadvice.com)

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Mon May 18, 2009 6:09 am

I have never seen so many rude ignorant posters gathered in one forum in my entire life I heard about this forum on the radio. So I figured it was reputable what a shock there is one bitter poster that obviously lost custody to a step parent ranting and belittling posters that are step parents she refers to female step mothers as Blow Up Dolls or sperm banks. You click on her user profile she claims to be a family attorney in Ohio calling herself Ohiogal http://forum.freeadvice.com/members/ohiogal-271693.html reading her appalling posts it does not take long to figure out its bullshit. The fact that she can post 26,443 posts proves she is not a practicing attorney I know a lot of attorneys with blogs and that post on BB there is no way they can pull that off. This is typical of what posters posting family law questions can expect from this pack of rabid dogs, OhioGal leading the way claiming to be an attorney http://forum.freeadvice.com/civil-litigation-46/someone-blogging-about-my-child-causing-emotional-distress-can-i-sue-467576.html

The site is highly funded through lawyers advertising, and there are a lot of links to ask actual attorneys questions and each post has a block you can click to actual attorneys in that field of law.

In that way a person gets sick of listening to nimrods can get out of it quick by merely clicking the feature that says ask attorney now. Like LLT they depend on multiple lackeys looking stupid to get good placement on the search engine. Unlike LLT these fuckers don't have single clue on the topics they are responding to yet their ignorance and arrogance know no boundaries.

Most of them are probably geeks living in their parents basement. They run the gambit Treckys, guys that dress like Darth Vader and watch star wars movies. Then there are the bitter cunts divorces like Ohiogal and her ilk (easy to spot) and then there is just the plain jerk offs. The site should be avoided at all costs and any attorney advertising should really look at what these ass wipes are saying, and put some pressure on the parent company to clean up their act and let posters with at least half a brain post. http://www.freeadvice.com/

99% of the posts tell posters they have no case, which defeats the purpose of the attorneys advertising. It is hard to tell who is moderating they got this one kum belcher that calls himself CourtClerk http://forum.freeadvice.com/members/courtclerk-337910.html and claims to be a Superior Court Judicial Assistant it's possible he moderates, its impossible he has any knowledge of court functions out side of possibly cleaning the windows and polishing the brass.

The Nazi cbg is there as well packing over 22,000 post only further proving she is not in H.R. the swoller mlane58, and fatty patty are there full bore as well. Its a real freak show. Its good for entertainment purposes I guess. Watching these douche bags is somewhat entertaining you shake your head and say to yourself my god these people could be the stupidest people on the face of the earth. McGruff is there undercover flushing out morons and educating the ignorant, some may get it the rest are hopeless.
JoeC (McGruff)

Last edited by JoeC (McGruff) on Wed May 27, 2009 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down

One really piss poor forum (forum.freeadvice.com) Empty JACK POT!

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Tue May 19, 2009 10:04 pm

Wow! looks like McGruff has flushed out some stinky pussy at low tide on that site unfortunately the thread was removed it was very revealing on the mentality of the regular posters.

Turns out a bulk of the posters are the same crowd posting on LLT family law section these are the absolute bottom of the barrel posters of LLT are posting at free-advice. The worst of the lot broken homes, battered wives, women with absolutely no self respect, gutter sluts that trick and persecute unsuspecting posters that are going through divorce and custody battles. They get their Joelly's off doing it one poster with three different user names (OhioGal, Blue Meanie,Baystate girl) make up an unholy trinity.

McGruff droped a dime to the Ohio Bar Assoc on that one for passing herself off as a family lawyer in Ohio. They got another one passing himself off as a New York lawyer, I'll be keeping an eye on that one. Hopefully the Ohio Bar will put a little heat on them. In retaliation they wanted to complain to the WA state bar about this site. Hey go ahead I know the Attorney on this site are attorneys. Same with my H.R people.

These clowns were so delusional they were accusing McGruff of hating women! McGruff with our lady of justice the Federally looking over this site. They were so stupid they could not find the Korean Fly Girls on the home page, hey its called using the mouse and hyperlinks. Fatty patty chimed in how happy she was to make the list well if your an unemployed clerck you dont have much else to be proud of I guess.

This Mommyof4 character was writing as if we had crossed paths on LLT? You know how many of those posters had Mommy this or that in their user name at LLT? If she misses McGruff she can post here. She is a McGruff groupie that some how feels scorned.

They where all writing about how Seattle Slew (McGruff) got handed his lunch by their so called N.Y lawyer on this thread. http://forum.freeadvice.com/fringe-benefits-95/screwed-out-performance-bonus-pay-468299.html Delusional? Well let the reader decide.

They mesure the quality of these BB by how many posters are posting. They all got a chukle out of the small amount of posters on this site and the fact the most ever on line here was five. The best law B.B and blogs dont have a lot of posting. That is how stupid they are. I will write on that one later. Like its my fault my moderators all have jobs, and cant post on my board all day long.

Last edited by JoeC (McGruff) on Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down

One really piss poor forum (forum.freeadvice.com) Empty Re: One really piss poor forum (forum.freeadvice.com)

Post  Onyx08 Thu May 21, 2009 3:11 am

What rat bastards! Lady Dumb Fuck a member of that one too?!?! LOL Wonder what her template looks like that she uses to beg these fuckers to play on their site? Hey Joe, I would post more, but...ummmm... I have a job, ya know. Laughing Unlike frick, frack, and fugly.
Onyx08
Onyx08
Good Fellow

Back to top Go down

One really piss poor forum (forum.freeadvice.com) Empty Re: One really piss poor forum (forum.freeadvice.com)

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Thu May 21, 2009 3:24 am

Wow onyx I like the new avatar, its..... different.
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Onyx08 Thu May 21, 2009 3:30 am

It's hawt! Just giving LDF something to wag her tongue at.... lol!
Onyx08
Onyx08
Good Fellow

Back to top Go down

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Thu May 21, 2009 5:49 am

Onyx08 wrote:It's hawt! Just giving LDF something to wag her tongue at.... lol!

Oh no...ha ha ha. Well I wont be posting there anymore I complained to their administrator who informed me that she believes OhioGal is a lawyer, and that the site caters to the senior posters not the posters posing questions, there is obviously the senior poster clique is always right no matter what the logic bent.

This site is so bad it will more than likely seal its own fate. My suggestion anyone needing help from free space just skip the forum which is full of bad advice and click the find attorney now button. The only thing I am going to miss about that lame site is pretending to be horse, that was fun.

This Mommy character was so dumb she actually drooped a message telling me, since I drooped a dime on OhioGal that some one should be able to sue me for pretending to be a horse, because she just figured out that I was not a real horse (She the sharpest they got on that site,whats that tell you about the rest). That means there were senior poster believing they were on a BB arguing with a horse.
JoeC (McGruff)

Last edited by JoeC (McGruff) on Sun May 24, 2009 12:49 am; edited 2 times in total
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rdm4416 Thu May 21, 2009 11:55 pm

Onyx08 wrote:It's hawt! Just giving LDF something to wag her tongue at.... lol!

Onyx, please choose a different avatar. That was a little too "out there" for even my taste. Thanks!
rdm4416
rdm4416
H.R Guru

Back to top Go down

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Fri May 22, 2009 12:24 am

You deleted it? I was wondering what happened to it. Onyx just got a little jiggly with it. You read that idiot OhioGal posts it makes sense. If she is a divorce attorney no one in Ohio is getting divorced because she has way to much time on her to spew all that vile crap and take on clients.

I did not think anything could make you squirm rdm, you got admit it was funny.
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down

One really piss poor forum (forum.freeadvice.com) Empty freeadvice.com

Post  mcarson Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:54 am

what a fucking waste this site is. some idiot there told me I could be fined $250 a post, for my comments. apparently freeadvice.com is not free at all. another sorry ass site.
mcarson
mcarson
Good Fellow

Back to top Go down

Post  mcarson Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:03 am

You have been banned for the following reason:
inappropriate language: "you piece of crap"

Date the ban will be lifted: 09-07-2010, 05:00 PM

I guess I can go back in a year! hahaha
mcarson
mcarson
Good Fellow

Back to top Go down

Post  mcarson Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:11 am

oh and wtf is a troll?
mcarson
mcarson
Good Fellow

Back to top Go down

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:06 pm

It's a sham board stay off it. These sham boards I think will fall to the way side eventually. Cunts like Ohiogal, the Nazi cbg, and fatty PattyMd dont have much to be happy about.
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down

One really piss poor forum (forum.freeadvice.com) Empty Dude

Post  Eric Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:08 pm

JoeC (McGruff) wrote:It's a sham board stay off it. These sham boards I think will fall to the way side eventually. Cunts like Ohiogal, the Nazi cbg, and fatty PattyMd dont have much to be happy about.
JoeC (McGruff)

Come on Joe, tell us how you really feel?
Eric
Eric
Attorney
Attorney

Back to top Go down

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:33 pm

Hey Sposito long time no see, how are things in beautiful Jersey?
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down

One really piss poor forum (forum.freeadvice.com) Empty Interviewing

Post  Eric Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:56 pm

JoeC (McGruff) wrote:Hey Sposito long time no see, how are things in beautiful Jersey?
JoeC (McGruff)

I just interviewed with a small labor and employment law firm for a summer position. We'll see how i made out in about a month
Eric
Eric
Attorney
Attorney

Back to top Go down

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:01 am

Cool that will be fun to follow.
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:27 am

As far as the ruff language this part of the board is reserved for it given the low life's bottom feeders we are talking about. It like a poster shouting board to relieve stress.
JoeC (McGruff)

Last edited by JoeC (McGruff) on Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:25 am; edited 1 time in total
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down

One really piss poor forum (forum.freeadvice.com) Empty Oops

Post  Eric Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:21 am

JoeC (McGruff) wrote:As far as the ruff language this part of the board is reserved for it given the low life's bottom feeders we are talking about. It like a poster shouting board to relive stress.
JoeC (McGruff)

Reliving stress is not so good. Releaving stress is much better.

Sorry, I just couldn't help myself.

I know, obnoxious.

Eric
Eric
Eric
Attorney
Attorney

Back to top Go down

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:26 am

OOOOps had to fix it thanks Sposito.
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mcarson Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:05 pm

It seems I have upset user eerelations so much that they now are accusing me of having an "in" with the administrators. LOL!

This person has an "in" with a site administrator - I know this because anytime I respond to this person, my response is deleted within the next three or four minutes. And before you ask, the majority of my responses to this person have been straightforward, civil and polite. Something is definitely going on. Looks like nosracm is our new leader!!! Hail!

http://forum.freeadvice.com/wage-salary-issues-96/tips-no-tip-policy-485525.html
mcarson
mcarson
Good Fellow

Back to top Go down

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:18 pm

Thats funny Fatty Patty the unemployed temp is posting as PattyTX over there. You can really see what a looser she is, she is all over the Internet and every state that sends her on her way she adds to end of PattyXX. So you got Patty-TX,MD,PA,CA,DE gypsy caravans don't move from state to state this fast. Let alone competent mangers. I bet she is a gypsy showing up to job interviews with a bandanna,and live chickens. I'll bet you anything the nub that does not like tip jars does not tip at all.
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:07 am

Oh mcarson by the way Bluemeanie is Baystategirl on LLT a real kum belcher, and her side kick Blondie is Mommyof4 (on welfare) at LLT. They are a nasty pair they hate step moms and love it when they show up in their dark world so they can beat them down. You ask "my God how come these two $20 strumpets are not banned"? Reason good placement through volume on goggle. Ignore both of them they are low life battered wives looking for bit of S&M. Mommyof4 husband abandoned her in a trailer park in Texas she moved to Ohio and posts constant dribble.

Both gutter sluts have had more bones buried in them than a kennel full of St. Bernard's.
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mcarson Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:01 am

I recently referred a few aggrieved people from that site over here. Haven't seen anything from them yet, hopefully soon though,
mcarson
mcarson
Good Fellow

Back to top Go down

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:39 am

Takes time thanks. I noticed fatty Patty's reply on tips, that car was attendants are not tipped. Well you have a real job fatty patty is a temp chomping at the bit to get back on unemployment. You and I probably hand out more in tips than she pays in taxes.
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mcarson Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:39 pm

Superhero underdog makes appearance on freeadvice.com forums! Read quickly before evil super moderators censor the posts! http://forum.freeadvice.com/wage-salary-issues-96/can-my-employer-cut-my-pay-without-putting-writing-485963-p2.html LMAO. I had fun with this one.
mcarson
mcarson
Good Fellow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next