Legal hounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One really piss poor forum (forum.freeadvice.com)

+5
Eric
mcarson
rdm4416
Onyx08
JoeC (McGruff)
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

One really piss poor forum (forum.freeadvice.com) - Page 3 Empty Re: One really piss poor forum (forum.freeadvice.com)

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:21 pm

Again the best thing you can do is bring these posters here and start posts in the below link of this forum if it falls outside employment disputes. Ohiogal,the Nazi cbg and posters like that are cowards. The fact they don’t post here proves that. If their positions had any substance they could easily defend them here as could any other forum.

https://joeslegalforum.forumotion.net/f26-unsure-miscellaneou
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down

One really piss poor forum (forum.freeadvice.com) - Page 3 Empty Re: One really piss poor forum (forum.freeadvice.com)

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:39 pm

Probate,family law,etc are outside my area of expertise and I don't feel like studying them. But if sham sites are casing headtburn bring them over.
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  whosemmie Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:41 pm

bor wrote:emmie, Ohio Gal is a piece of shit. That whole site is a piece of shit, the same with expertlaw, why the owners permit the TRASH on there is beyond me.

That asshole ZIGNER over on FA hounded me from day one and all of his asshole buddies stood up for him, he claimed I was so ignorant in law it was pathetic, he just could not wait for me to post and wham, right on me with a shitface smartass remark.

Look at his post count, almost 50,000, he has nothing better to do all day but to sit behind the safety of an anonymous posting message board  and insult posters looking for help, and that asshole moderator over there, MARY, allows it.
Bor, I'm doing some review of Strategic lawsuit against public participation, Senior Members hiding behind their anonymity to publish criticism of new members in an attempt to gain audience gratification. The result discredits the new member. Any attempt the new member makes to support their statement results in a flame war. Pretty apparent the flame war gives Senior Members the opportunity to jack up their # of replies and the number of "Likes" which are always given by Senior Members to other Senior Members.

I know the Administrator is fully aware of this and protects those Senior Members because I contacted her. Why would the Administrator do this? Inductive reasoning tells me the intent of the community is to completely frustrate the person who asks a question who they hope will then turn to their other site who provide them the opportunity to hire their service.

You may have figured this out already, but I'm a novice. And pretty pissed off that FreeAdvice.com has created this ridiculous situation and presents FreeAdvice In The Media to imply their site is the Number One site for legal advice.

Maybe a Class Action suit for Libel against Senior Members would change their forum.

whosemmie

Back to top Go down

Post  bor Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:17 pm

emmie, I hear ya! When I 1st started, not only was that asshole zigner on me but a poster by the username TRANQUILITY, was just as big an asshole, pounding me right and left, then one day he sends me a private message telling me off, and then on then board hits me again, so I called him a JERK.

I got suspended for 6 months by that asshole MARY moderator.

Did she even PM me to ask for an explanation, no, give me a warning, no, the trash bitch.

Accurate information is NOT required, a POST count is, period.

One time before tranquilty told me in capitals to "stop posting irrelevant information", but woooaaa, look out when I told him that, and I was right, he threatened to report me.

bor

Back to top Go down

Post  whosemmie Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:50 pm

There is no courtesy from the administrator but maybe the moderator can do as she pleases. From what I see in their posts, they're all women. Not sure about Justalayman. I think the girls may permit his comments but they seem to ignore him when he highjacks a post and asks his own questions. Of course Mary wants Senior Members' participation, who would actually have time to be on the site all day and night posting dribble?Rolling Eyes 

There are all kinds of complaints on the web about this site. BlogSpot, Consumer reviews, ripoff to name a few I've seen already.

I haven't been on their site for the past three days because of their own warning about visiting their site possibly causing damage to your computer. Appears there is an attempt to install software to identify personal information. Then there's Justalayman who claims the warning is due to the host "taking the site down" at night to do whatever.

I honestly cannot decide if the Senior Members are a bunch of kids with nothing to do or if their jobless or retirees who have nothing better going on in their lives. I saw a thread started by Shay-Pari'e, Senior Member who is complaining her husband walked out on her and her daughter. He found someone else (who didn't spend their waking hours posting on FA) and she doesn't know if she can continue with her life. Sleep All her buddies come to console her. lol! 

whosemmie

Back to top Go down

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Thu May 01, 2014 4:21 pm

Thanks for the update. Their family regulars are made up of bitter divorced women most have lost or at least had to go to court for child custody diisputes.
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PeterHoping44 Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:06 am

Legal Beagles is shite as well.

All the best, from thesaunderschild.

PeterHoping44

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3