Legal hounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Excellent research site AltLaw.com

2 posters

Go down

Excellent research site AltLaw.com Empty Excellent research site AltLaw.com

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:07 pm

All though a difficult site to find a this site offers a wide variety of research in a user friendly package. Excellent sniffing tool for any Legal Hound pursuing answers.
http://altlaw.org/v1/about

I punched in a case you will notice on the side other cases that sited it and any negative history has to be reviewed in each a case:
http://altlaw.org/v1/cases/478048
JoeC
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Excellent research site AltLaw.com Empty Can't wait till this site gets more traffic...

Post  macchan Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:43 pm

You guys give great advice and the new website altlaw.org seems to be very user friendly. I finally get to meet with a lawyer soon so hopefully I can get my case out of my hands.

macchan
Good Fellow

Back to top Go down

Excellent research site AltLaw.com Empty Re: Excellent research site AltLaw.com

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:15 am

Well that is what the site is intended for it should not be viewed by anyone posting as the final determiner of a case having merit. We of course would like to see more participation by members of the bar, and hopefully as the site expands there will be. Until that time attorney links and site links directing posters to qualified lawyers in the appropriate sections will have to do.
JoeC
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Excellent research site AltLaw.com Empty Re: Excellent research site AltLaw.com

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down