Legal hounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Published articles on arbitration in employment and union environments, privatization of social security and the 4th amendment exclusionary rule

2 posters

Go down

Published articles on arbitration in employment and union environments, privatization of social security and the 4th amendment exclusionary rule Empty Published articles on arbitration in employment and union environments, privatization of social security and the 4th amendment exclusionary rule

Post  Eric Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:47 am

Folks,

I have three articles that either have been published in law school journals or will be shortly. They can be accessed on ssrn.com by either entering Eric Sposito as an author in the search fields or by directly typing in the URL http://ssrn.com/author=1439089.

One article covers the reasons courts might use to vacate arbitration awards, another covers the evolution of arbitration in both the employment and union context, and a third discusses the pratical impact of 14 Penn Plaza v. Pyett.

Additionally,there is an award winning thesis paper discussing the implications of the effort to privatize social security and finally an article discussing the latests Supreme Court ruling in Herring v. U.S. and the evolution of the 4th amendment exclusionary rule jurisprudence.

I hope some find these articles useful.

Eric
Eric
Eric
Attorney
Attorney

Back to top Go down

Published articles on arbitration in employment and union environments, privatization of social security and the 4th amendment exclusionary rule Empty Re: Published articles on arbitration in employment and union environments, privatization of social security and the 4th amendment exclusionary rule

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:33 am

Thanks Eric I intend to read them, got a bunch of stuff going on. There are a lot of articles over the controversial Penn Plaza decision. I am hoping the legislator corrects it.
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Published articles on arbitration in employment and union environments, privatization of social security and the 4th amendment exclusionary rule Empty Re: Published articles on arbitration in employment and union environments, privatization of social security and the 4th amendment exclusionary rule

Post  Eric Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:24 pm

JoeC (McGruff) wrote:Thanks Eric I intend to read them, got a bunch of stuff going on. There are a lot of articles over the controversial Penn Plaza decision. I am hoping the legislator corrects it.
JoeC (McGruff)

My article is a bit different because I focus on what the parties need to do in order to afford the union member his due process rights and ensure enforceability of the arbitration award. It is instructive for the purpose of showing a union how to protect itself and its members statutory rights during collective bargaining when the employer is insisting on a broad arbitration clause that compels arbitration of union members statutory claims of employment discrimination

Eric
Eric
Eric
Attorney
Attorney

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down