Legal hounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Texas Center for Women in Law Seeks Executive Director

Go down

Texas Center for Women in Law Seeks Executive Director Empty Texas Center for Women in Law Seeks Executive Director

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:15 pm

Lauren Eaton Prescott
The Center for Women in Law at The University of Texas School of Law is asking for your help in our search for a new Executive Director. Founded in 2007 by thirty women attorneys, the Center is dedicated to advancing women in the legal profession by convening leaders, generating ideas and leading change.

The current Executive Director, Hannah Brenner, has resigned in order to relocate to Michigan where her husband has accepted a new position. She has graciously offered to continue on an interim basis pending completion of our search.

The ideal candidate for the Executive Director position will have a law degree and several years of experience working with professional women's career and leadership programs, either in a full time capacity or as an adjunct to a successful career as a practicing attorney or professor. We will also consider strong candidates without law degrees who have substantive experience in women's leadership programs. The attached Position Specification provides greater detail.
If you know of qualified candidates for this position, even if they are not actively looking for another position, I would appreciate your providing me with their names so that I might contact them regarding potential interest or referrals of other qualified candidates. Additionally, please feel free to forward this notice to others who might also assist us in our search.
Lauren Eaton Prescott
lauren@prescottsf.com <mailto:lauren@prescottsf.com> Member, Search
Committee The Center for Women in Law
832-563-0622

This was found on another website as a request with a pass along notice. Being McGruff has the smartest women lawyers reviewing his board daily I figured I would post the notice.
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down