Legal hounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

E.R.I.S.A Seattle and most of Wa state

Go down

E.R.I.S.A    Seattle and most of Wa state Empty E.R.I.S.A Seattle and most of Wa state

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:29 am

McGruff,and the Koren fly girls recommend James Oswald for E.R.I.S.A claims. James represent individuals across the state of Washington who have been denied an employee benefit, including retirement, health and life insurance claims. He has over over 25 years of experience protecting the rights of men and women across the state of Washington.

He comes highly recommended for E.R.I.S.A work by Sid Strong "winner of the prestiges Lucy Liu award". He does not post on this site at this time but provides commentary, on a very complicated feature of employment law. He enjoys doing E.R.I.S.A work, at at a time when many attorneys are shying away from it due to its complexity's, James pursues it with gusto.

His Martindale Hubble rating is unknown,however he provides a very good website on E.R.I.S.A, that breaks down when an attorney should be called,as well as an updated news section http://www.jimoswaldlaw.com/. He offers a free, one-hour consultation as well. In the Seattle area he can be contacted directly:

Law Office of James D. Oswald
100 S. King Street, Suite 560
Seattle, WA 98104-2847
Phone: 206-264-8558
Fax: 206-629-7657

JoeC
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down