Legal hounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PattyMD dies July 11 2011.

2 posters

Go down

PattyMD dies July 11 2011. Empty PattyMD dies July 11 2011.

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:57 pm

This comment is in regards to PattyMD who passed on July 11 2011 http://www.laborlawtalk.com/showthread.php?t=280221. PattyMD was instrumental in having me banned from LLT and having every post I ever wrote removed. She was an unhappy women and an internet troll. Together with CBG, and a few other lap dogs CBG had at her disposal, they would have a grand time persecuting me for assisting posters in distress. I was not alone from their wrath of course; it is the standard operating practice of LLT to rat pack posters. Posters that make up a pack of misfits CBG put together,then often turned loose on other posters. Anyone familiar with LLT is fully aware of the underhanded rat packing CBG uses. Locking threads banning posters was PattyMD calling card, little more than a tool for the Nazi CBG.
It has been almost two years since her passing so it is now time to put the facts down. PattyMD was an unemployed temp that answered general payroll questions reasonably well. She ran afoul on any other area of employment and Labor law and would resort to underhanded tactics to get responder's removed that disagreed with. She often misinterpreted labor/employment law to the determent of thousands of effected posters. She suffered from delusions of grandeur believing she was better qualified to answer legal questions than lawyers practicing that area of law. The fact that she had over 35,000 posts in five years show she was unemployed,and she was fired from several jobs more than likely for the type of behavior she showed on LLT.
I am sorry that she passed from cancer it is a cruel death, but my biggest regret is she did not take that low life Nazi CBG with her. In short labor/employment law sites are better off with out the likes of CBG and PattyMD.
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down

PattyMD dies July 11 2011. Empty Re: PattyMD dies July 11 2011.

Post  whosemmie Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:48 am

Here lies Patty. Died while eating a big ham sandwich and posting dribble on LLT.

That's her obit? I hope I'm remembered for more than posting BS on forums from 7:30Am to 1:30AM (not a typo error). Pathetic. I'm pouring my toast down the drain.

whosemmie

Back to top Go down

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:48 pm

It's not just that her and the rest of the LLT clowns tormented posters that they disagreed with. Their real work lives were meaningless.
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down