Legal hounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What can I do.....Pennsylvania

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What can I do.....Pennsylvania - Page 2 Empty Re: What can I do.....Pennsylvania

Post  bears00 Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:21 am

I would like to throw something in here too. Like McGruff said, we are here to get you plugged into the right "socket" so to speak. I am a manager in HR. I can honestly say that my employees have never needed a union where I have run the HR show. However, not everyone has the same ethic that I have. I have recommended unions to members of various boards. Why? Because I am not here to serve the interest of a particular group. With every post that I respond to, I respond to the needs of the poster.

If someone from your employer came here seeking advice I would give them the best possible advice for their perspective. We are not here to serve the employer, nor the employee, we are here to assist any poster in their quest to get to where they are going.

Many other sites will simply tell the employer's side of the story. That's just not who we are or what we do here.
bears00
bears00

http://www.myspace.com/anitrachapel

Back to top Go down

What can I do.....Pennsylvania - Page 2 Empty Re: What can I do.....Pennsylvania

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:15 am

Oh this poster was made aware of the Wagner act in great detail on LLT, you should have heard the whinning that followed. Besides McGruff getting the pro-management lackey Unions are not the answer line of bullshit. This whiner started whining about the advice. http://www.laborlawtalk.com/showthread.php?t=189889
I can't believe that you all are fighting like this!!!! I asked a simple question. Was it legal for my employer to stop us from shopping in our store. There isn't an issue w/employees giving other employees a larger discount, because only managers can check an employee out. There isn't a thought of a union. Most of the people there are too worried about losing their jobs as it is, let alone adding the thought of a union to the mix. Simple advice was all I was asking for. Not to watch all of you argue over a post that I made!!!
What can I do.....Pennsylvania - Page 2 Crying-baby-cartoon
-minc3- Lill beeech
Now he's over there besmirching McGruff. You are a shit head minc3 and you have earned the title douche bag, wear it well. You will remain a douche bag until you atone for your stupidity and juvenile behavior.
JoeC

Last edited by JoeC (McGruff) on Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:25 am; edited 2 times in total
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  minc3 Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:35 am

and you, Joe, will always be a dick!
What can I do.....Pennsylvania - Page 2 Crying-baby-cartoon
minc3
minc3
Douche Bag

Back to top Go down

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:44 am

Hey minc3 why did you delete your whiny post are you trying to atone? Calling me a dick don't change the fact your a whining baby. Have a little cheese with that wine. Now go over to LLT and get coned out of listening to your lawyer. You will really have something to whine about then lil beeach.
JoeC

This post is locked to preserve some of minc3 classic whining. It is a study on a whiner,and an ingrate.

UPDATE
Lil bitch minc3 got his shit punked! All that ass kissing he did over at LLT,along with all the bad mouthing of McGruff. He goes and post a question at LLT,and get his shit punked by the notorious EllMd. Haa Ha Ha. http://www.laborlawtalk.com/showthread.php?t=196083
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum