Legal hounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FLSA in Georgia

2 posters

Go down

FLSA in Georgia Empty FLSA in Georgia

Post  wanttobepaid Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:08 am

Moved by Admin
How in the heck does someone find a FLSA attorney in Georgia? Is that term, FLSA, what I use for a search or am I looking in the wrong direction? I did google Plaintiff Employment Lawyer but Workman's Comp attorneys kept popping up. What am I missing or not doing correctly? Thanks
wanttobepaid
wanttobepaid

Back to top Go down

FLSA in Georgia Empty Re: FLSA in Georgia

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:57 am

Try this guy he is a member (Joel Grist) he handles FLSA cases. http://www.fastssa.com/
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wanttobepaid Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:48 pm

Hi, thanks for the info but I called him twice and he never returned my calls....is he a real attorney?
wanttobepaid
wanttobepaid

Back to top Go down

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:14 pm

Oh yes he also a friend and he is a very good attorney keep in mind it is the weekend. I would not recommend an attorney for you that I would not use myself.
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wanttobepaid Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:18 am

I apprecaite that....i called him on July 20 and again on July 24 and on July 28, after no return call I was assuming he was not a real person. I really did not know. I mentioned that I called twice but had forgotten about the july 28 call I made. Then again I'm assuming the number he gave me was his. I doubled checked it to make sure that I had not copied it down wrong.
wanttobepaid
wanttobepaid

Back to top Go down

Post  wanttobepaid Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:21 am

Forgot to mention that he had sent me a PM on another legal website with a phone number at the bottom. Unless he accidently missed a digit. I"m at the point of taking a 12,000.00 lose and going to small claims court. I mean I got proof that the company reconized me as non-exempt. However, I would really like what the company owes me.
wanttobepaid
wanttobepaid

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down