Legal hounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help!!!! I need advice on how to word my letter to the Board of Review

4 posters

Go down

Help!!!! I need advice on how to word my letter to the Board of Review Empty Help!!!! I need advice on how to word my letter to the Board of Review

Post  familylife Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:14 pm

I was injured on the job August 31, 2007. The worker's comp doctor could never figure out what was going on with my lower back. On November 5,2007 he released me back to work- return with restrictions for november 7, 2007 The pain kept on persisting. I never missed a day from work until my injury. The doctor finally did an MRI and realized that I had a bulging disc, he told me that was normal and this time he released me back to work but with sedentary duties. I called the company and asked if they could accomodate the sedentary work, they said no. If I couldn't drive I couldn't work.[/b] I was sent a letter asking that I would attend Driver's Orientation for January 4, 2008. The pain was so excrutiating that I was beside myself. On January 3, 200i8 I went to the doctor and he kept telling me he didn't know what was wrong with me. He released me to work with restrictions- sedentary duty,the pain was so unbearable like you wouldn't believe. I faxed the company a letter informing them that I wouldn't be able to attend driver's orientation due to the medications I was prescribed and the pain was intolerable. The pain in my back was also shooting down into my right foot(driving foot). I explained all of that to them in writing. I was terminated and in March 2008 the doctor found that the bulging disc was extending out and penetrating the nerves in my right side.I receieved an apology from the doctor, no job, and lost my hearing..I' m trying to appeal mt case before the Review Board. If anyone have any valuable advice I would greatly appreciate it!!!!!!!!!

familylife

Back to top Go down

Help!!!! I need advice on how to word my letter to the Board of Review Empty Re: Help!!!! I need advice on how to word my letter to the Board of Review

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:22 pm

Hi just moved your topic to the proper forum hopefully you will get an ansewer here.
JoeC
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Help!!!! I need advice on how to word my letter to the Board of Review Empty Re: Help!!!! I need advice on how to word my letter to the Board of Review

Post  OutLawyer Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:07 pm

What state are you in?

What issues were adjudicated at hearing?
Why was hearing lost?
OutLawyer
OutLawyer
Attorney
Attorney

http://www.FastSSA.com

Back to top Go down

Help!!!! I need advice on how to word my letter to the Board of Review Empty Thanks for relocating me..

Post  familylife Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:57 pm

Smile I'm in the GA. I submitted a form that's here at the Dept of Labor. And I told them that the WC doctor wasn't aware of the bulging disc being on my nerves on January 3,2008. I still need some awesome advice. I submitted the form and I will have a Review Hearing scheduled..Thanks a million Very Happy Very Happy

familylife

Back to top Go down

Post  OutLawyer Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:58 pm

familylife wrote:Smile I'm in the GA. I submitted a form that's here at the Dept of Labor. And I told them that the WC doctor wasn't aware of the bulging disc being on my nerves on January 3,2008. I still need some awesome advice. I submitted the form and I will have a Review Hearing scheduled..Thanks a million Very Happy Very Happy

You're confusing me with mentioning Labor Department.

Do I understand you had a WC hearing that was lost?

What were the issues? Was it whether you were disabled as a result of a work-related injury? What did judge find - injury not related? No disability? No benefits woing, or what?

You are appealing to "full board" in Atlanta?
OutLawyer
OutLawyer
Attorney
Attorney

http://www.FastSSA.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bears00 Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:14 am

What kind of driving job? It does matter.
bears00
bears00

http://www.myspace.com/anitrachapel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down