Legal hounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should Michael Vick be allowed to return to pro football?

2 posters

Go down

Should Michael Vick be allowed to return to pro football? Empty Should Michael Vick be allowed to return to pro football?

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:06 pm

McGruff dont think so.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHBN8TCdFBU
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Should Michael Vick be allowed to return to pro football? Empty Re: Should Michael Vick be allowed to return to pro football?

Post  Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:42 pm

Of course it would have to be our beloved Eagles who decide to hire this POS. Yuck !!!

Back to top Go down

Should Michael Vick be allowed to return to pro football? Empty Re: Should Michael Vick be allowed to return to pro football?

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:08 pm

Your kidding? I have not heard that.
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:35 pm

Dead serious, the news broke during the pre season game last night;

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local-beat/Some-Tails-Wag-for-Vicks-Second-Chance-53221602.html

Back to top Go down

Should Michael Vick be allowed to return to pro football? Empty Wel..........

Post  Eric Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:27 am

The guy spent two years in jail, lost a 100 million dollar contract, and now is going to be second string with a contract of about 1.5 mil.

I would argue that he has been punished and now should be allowed to go on with his life. Society has exacted its retribution and made an pretty good example of this guy.

Eric
Eric
Eric
Attorney
Attorney

Back to top Go down

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:54 am

With all due respect Eric, Justice would be tyeing a Milk Bone to his nut sack and letting a hungry St. Bernard loose on him.
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eric Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:46 pm

JoeC (McGruff) wrote:With all due respect Eric, Justice would be tyeing a Milk Bone to his nut sack and letting a hungry St. Bernard loose on him.
JoeC (McGruff)

Point taken.

Just for the record. I have two adopted racing greyhounds and just spent better than 4 thousand dollars finding a cure to an auto immune disease for one, with additional 350 a month for meds.

Just trying to say that I love animals and would love to nuke the next Japanese town that massacres dolphins.

Eric
Eric
Eric
Attorney
Attorney

Back to top Go down

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:23 pm

I had a Shar-Pei lived 5 years he had problems his whole life, he finally died of stomach cancer. My wife still mises that dog he cost thousands a year in vet bill for skin allergies in the summer. Guys like Vick just rub me the wrong way, this is not a third world country and dogs have a special relationship with humans apart from the rest of the animal kingdom. We are not supposed to take advantage of dogs because of their loyalty and obedience.
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:25 pm

Anyone catch the "60 Minutes" interview last night. He expects us to believe that he didn't understand how wrong it was because he grew up around it as kid. Really ?!?! What a tool.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:02 pm

Found this an interesting angle on this story, some unique thinking;

http://cbs3.com/topstories/michael.vick.philadelphia.2.1175135.html

Back to top Go down

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:15 am

Oh I like it. Five pounds of dog food donated for each tackle of Vick.
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down