Legal hounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McGruff is in the house.

Go down

McGruff is in the house. Empty McGruff is in the house.

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:07 pm

Several posters have asked me to return to LLT because the site is dead,and poster need assisting.
McGruff posted as DaSlapa here http://www.laborlawtalk.com/showthread.php?t=269177.

As expected the Nazi cbg in true Nazi fashion locked the thread. The Nazi cbg is a very small, insecure, childish women. What I find amussing is the fact that she twist things then accuses others of doing what she is doing. I guess she so insecure she figures the rest of us are as well.

Its to bad she locked the thread (all though she had no choice because she was out classed) because her analogy that:
If Sally decides to walk off the job, and independently of Sally, Jack ALSO decides to walk off the job, and neither of them discusses it with the other but does it on his or her own, that is not a concerted activity.

Well it may not be so It is well established, that ยง 7 does not confine itself to such a narrow meaning of concerted activity. There are various sorts of activities that can be engaged in by a single employee that nevertheless fall into the rubric of concerted activity. Section 7 itself defines both joining and assisting labor organizations—activities which may involve only a single employee—as concerted activities. In addition, the courts, by employing various theories of constructive concerted activity, have determined that in three additional situations, the informal conduct of an individual employee may be protected as concerted activity where (1) the lone employee intends to initiate, induce, or prepare for group activity, (2) where the single employee acts as a representative of at least one other employee, and (3) the employee asserts a right grounded in a collective bargaining agreement.
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down