Legal hounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eminent removal in Phoenix

2 posters

Go down

Eminent removal in Phoenix Empty Eminent removal in Phoenix

Post  LER Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:38 pm

Here is my current situation.

I am currently on paid leave pending an "investigation." I received a letter with vague comments about inapropriate behavior and conduct that has been deemed inappropriate. I was asked to respond in writing by 5 pm February 20 which I did.

I must say that all of the allegations are untrue and have been solicited by my immediate supervisor.

I disagreed with my supervisor about a case with a female teacher that had sex with a 15 year old student, documented by police report, but they would not allow me to report it to the proper authorities as mandated by Arizona Law. They stated that they could not withstand the public relations problems and wanted to keep it quiet. This teacher has been allowed to get off scott free and may be allowed to teach again which is criminal.

Additionally, the company has misued funds of the Prop 301 statute in Arizona and they are trying to cover that up. These are restircted funds that were used outside of the statute to pay for outstanding bills.

I was also instructed to "harass" the business manager who knows about the Prop 301 funds, to the point of having her move her office to a smaller space without a window and to use the excuse that I was making space for my boss when he visits the school. He visits maybe once every other month. It was stated that she would quit, keeping us from having a lawsuit in the future. The person I was asked to harass is an African American and she also knows about the misuse of the funds. I also shared with her about the circumstance so that she could protect herself.

It is more complicated but I believe that I can make a prima facia case without any problem along with documented contacts that can verify the happenings as I state they occurred. I spoke with several others to document the occurences as they transpired. I am 51 years old and a 40% disabled veteran 6'6" tall and I weigh 320 lbs. I am the quintesential teddy bear .

I believe that the "administrative leave" was to get me away from the building so that they could conduct the "witch hunt" for the allegations and to get others to back their case. In the letter I received it said that I told someone I was attracted to them. I have been married for over 22 years and have always been faithful to my wife.

Other allegations icluded that I used inappropriate language, gave unwanted hugs, spoke about a student and her development, made calls in abuse of my authority to staff members homes interferring with their family time, kissed someone on their head, showed anger, threw a chair across the room all of which are untrue.

I am quite sure my termination will occur and I want to try at least to salvage a severance. Most people want to sue and get rich. I just want to get a decent severance and move forward.

In my response letter I will reply with the usual, I didn't do it which will be met with we have witnesses you are hereby terminated. One question, do I have the right to request the documents of the investigation so that I can respond more directly?

This is such a shock. I was in Washington State when Mary K Letourneau had her issues with Villi Fallaou and as an educator I am dumbfounded about the coverup by this school. We are supposed to protect the students and that is just not happening here.

i just seems that when doing the right thing the good guy loses. I haven't done anythingwrong other than hold teachers accountable to do their jobs to which they got together and made personal statements against me that are almost impossible to refute as the title 7 standard of proof is the person's perception. I will send my response under separate email as it is pretty long.

I hope you can help with advice. I look forward to your reply.

LER

Back to top Go down

Eminent removal in Phoenix Empty Re: Eminent removal in Phoenix

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:19 am

There is so much here I don't know where to start. I forwarded it to a couple of Pros. I hope they weigh in.
JoeC McGruff
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:29 am

After conferring with others you really need an attorney to look in to these issues. I have no other advice tough case. It does not look very promising, I hope you can find an attorney good luck.
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum