Legal hounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My miserable life

3 posters

Go down

My miserable life Empty My miserable life

Post  OutLawyer Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:24 pm

I'm currently preparing for trial and am thinking to myself "this sucks." I'm thinking about handling it the way I handled the last one, where somebody paid a visit to somebody and it all went away, if you know what I mean. But my wife's a prosecutor. A hard ass one at that. She's let me know in no uncertain language, that last time was the last time. I'm in a real dilemma.

Speaking of dilemma, did anybody else learn to spell it "d - i - l - e - m - N - a"? As in dilemna?

I was going to a social security hearing today. I came in from the parking deck, so I was already on the second floor and needed to go to the fifth. A preacher, in his black shirt and white collar, and I got to the elevators at about the same time. Coincidentally, the elevator dings and the door opens up. It's going down, so I'm waiting for him to get on so I can push the up button without messing him up, but he's waiting for me to get on out of courtesy. When I eventually realize the dilemna we have, I tell him to go on down, I'm going to heaven.

My wife was this little princess before we met. Her daddy gave her everything she ever wanted, which I shoulda realized before I married her, cause now we're both broke. Have I ever told you how I met her? She asked her father "Daddy what is 'frugal"" Not surprising she had no idea. Her father told her it means "to save." Later that day she's swimming in the pool and gets a cramp and starts hollering "frugal me!, somebody frugal me!" Naturally when I heard I jumped in and frugaled her. We've been happy ever since.

That was agreat little diversion. Now back to my dilemna.

Last edited by OutLawyer on Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To add my new signature!)
OutLawyer
OutLawyer
Attorney
Attorney

http://www.FastSSA.com

Back to top Go down

My miserable life Empty Re: My miserable life

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:04 pm

I got me the Josey Wales. Welcome aboard Joel ! That is some introduction.
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rdm4416 Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:42 am

Outlaw - How much do you charge for one of those so-called visits? LOL Heck, all my troubles would go away if my attorney thought like you!
rdm4416
rdm4416
H.R Guru

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down