Legal hounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

lawyer recomendations in AZ

2 posters

Go down

lawyer recomendations in AZ Empty lawyer recomendations in AZ

Post  ecurbe Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:00 am

OK, so my lawyer HAS FALLEN OFF OF THE FACE OF THE EARTH. he wont return my calls. i am now going through more work injury related surgeries, and in the light of the current car dealership closings i need to GET THIS ROLLING NOW.

i found this last guy off of an Internet referral site. this time i would like to maybe do better.......

thanks for your help

ecurbe

Back to top Go down

lawyer recomendations in AZ Empty Re: lawyer recomendations in AZ

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:26 pm

Did you sign a contract with him?
JoeC
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ecurbe Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:59 am

no, it turns out this guy was a "witness coach" and was somehow connected to the referal website. he was going to set me up with a lawyer from Lewis and Rocha. i asked my uncle (who was a Sr managing partner there before he retired) and he said i didn't even know that they did that kind of law at that firm. RED FLAG

so i ran his name in the AZ BAR association web site and nothing came up. RED FLAG

i can't even get him top call me back and give me an update, tell me to F off, the lawyer is not interested in taking the case, nothing at all.

he represented himself as a lawyer both on the phone and in person. is this acceptable behavior for a lawyer??? i figured i would get a call back eventually if he was busy, but i have given up now.

i you want i can PM his full name to you.

ecurbe

Back to top Go down

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:46 pm

No dont P.M me with that, try
http://www.nela.org/NELA/index.cfm?event=showAppPage&pg=members&membersAction=membersSearchResults&configid=105&showfullpage=1

These are NELA members in Arizona. NELA is the country's largest professional organization that is exclusively comprised of lawyers who represent individual employees in cases involving employment discrimination and other employment-related matters.

JoeC

Last edited by JoeC (McGruff) on Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ecurbe Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:58 pm

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that is exactly what i needed to proceed with things

ecurbe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content