Legal Support for Workers

Go down

Legal Support for Workers

Post  ArmyRetCW3 on Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:33 am

It appears that US DOL-Wage Hour Division will be referring workers to local labor attorneys and will be given information about the findings to provide to an attorney who may take the case, including the violations at issue and any back wages owed. DOL has also developed a special process for complainants and representing attorneys to obtain relevant case information and documents when available. See the link below under “Legal Support for Workers”

"A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'" (Author unknown)

Posts : 11
Join date : 2008-09-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum