Legal hounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CBG & friends cry to moderator again

3 posters

Go down

CBG & friends cry to moderator again Empty CBG & friends cry to moderator again

Post  mcarson Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:58 am

http://forum.freeadvice.com/job-discrimination-harassment-30/retaliation-workplace-496441.html

So these morons think that an employee can be terminated for complaining about unpaid wages. I provide a strong argument against their unbelievably wrong statements and scare tactics and what do they do? Provide a strong argument supporting their position? Think again. They immediately turn the thread into an attack to disparage my statements because I don't have the HR credentials they seem to think you need to understand the law. I ask them if I should lie about credentials as they do and they immediately complain to the moderator to have the thread closed. But that would be expected from such lowlife scum.
mcarson
mcarson
Good Fellow

Back to top Go down

CBG & friends cry to moderator again Empty Re: CBG & friends cry to moderator again

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:08 am

Hey don't feel bad neither do they. Those posters have splinters in the windmills of their mind.

When I was first starting my life as an employed person, my wizened father gave me the following advice.

If you ever go over the head of your superior, bring a box to work with you the next day. Because if the reason you went around your boss isn't enough to get HIM fired, you will need the box for your stuff.
Hey look at cyjeffs answer; his old man sucked the boss's dick too. Like father like son.
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down

CBG & friends cry to moderator again Empty I love it Joe

Post  CorrectUAre Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:45 pm

You couldn't have summed up that moron cyjeff any better.

That idiot tried to tell me if an employee waltzes into Human Resources and simply complains about a fellow employee, they can be fired without due process, EVEN if the employee handbook states they have that right.

I'm not an attorney, but I've most certainly been an employee for many years and have sat through many HR training sessions on company policy, and you can't simply have someone terminated on your own word, with no evidence, and without the chance to defend yourself when the employee handbook states it is your right to know the EVIDENCE presented, not just the accusation, and to have the right to question the accuser, and the right to make not statements etc.

Pathetic, no?

CorrectUAre

Back to top Go down

CBG & friends cry to moderator again Empty Re: CBG & friends cry to moderator again

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:06 am

They are bunch of scum bags. Poke around this site plentey of links exposing those assholes.
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down

CBG & friends cry to moderator again Empty CorrectUAre

Post  CorrectUAre Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:15 am

There is a reason I chose that screen name for this site. It's my verdict on your assessment of the "expert" site.

They probably would hate to learn that when someone searches for their site, because of the links to their site on this board, that the search also brings up this site on first page results.

That's how I found your site, by "researching" them after the treatment I received on their site.

Is that "creepy" that I would search to find what I could about such a bunch of a@@ wipes?

You decide.

CorrectUAre

Back to top Go down

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:38 am

CorrectUAre wrote:There is a reason I chose that screen name for this site. It's my verdict on your assessment of the "expert" site.

They probably would hate to learn that when someone searches for their site, because of the links to their site on this board, that the search also brings up this site on first page results.

That's how I found your site, by "researching" them after the treatment I received on their site.

Is that "creepy" that I would search to find what I could about such a bunch of a@@ wipes?

You decide.
Nope. Not at all. That is doing good research to see if their advice helped anyone. It has not, it as I said little more than a mutual admiration society of losers. Surprisingly that is how a lot of posters come by.
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum