ExpertLaw.com

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ExpertLaw.com

Post  mcarson on Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:45 pm

I don't think enough has been said about this chicken shit website to degrade it to the truly worthless waste of an internet domain that it is. If you question the ridiculous claims of members on this site (ie, patty, cbg, and all the other regular losers) expect your posts to mysteriously disappear. Has anyone else had similar experiences on this site?

mcarson
Good Fellow

Posts: 35
Join date: 2009-09-05
Location: San Francisco Bay Area

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ExpertLaw.com

Post  JoeC (McGruff) on Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:21 pm

I am still registered there, the attorney that runs it name is Arron, he's a dick. I stopped posting on his site when he locked my thread, because I wrote excepted instead of accepted. He was being a prick he knew what I meant just had to cow tow to Pm's from the lap dogs.
JoeC (McGruff)

JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Posts: 705
Join date: 2008-08-30
Age: 53
Location: Seattle Wa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ExpertLaw.com

Post  fluffyfox on Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:25 pm

JoeC (McGruff) wrote:I am still registered there, the attorney that runs it name is Arron, he's a dick. I stopped posting on his site when he locked my thread, because I wrote excepted instead of accepted. He was being a prick he knew what I meant just had to cow tow to Pm's from the lap dogs.
JoeC (McGruff)

Yeah,Aaron is a dick as well as that Moderator fellow.

http://www.expertlaw.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65138

http://www.expertlaw.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67811

http://www.expertlaw.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70088

And i think one of the people on the forums is a /b/tard or a member of the PN(i'm not going to spell out the name here,as it can be considered racist.) Because the person used stereotypes about furries,so i think he's either a member of the PN or a /b/tard.

Because on forums like Furaffinity,if anyone gave me crap about discussing Second Life,the person would be scolded and given a infraction,but at Expertlaw,they're allowed to get away with it. I mean WTF?

fluffyfox

Posts: 2
Join date: 2010-10-18
Age: 37

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ExpertLaw.com

Post  JoeC (McGruff) on Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:58 pm

Typical assholes I seen the lackey cyjeff in the links; its always makes me laugh when lame moderators talk about their precious time like they really are important. Or like they have a real job some where. What a bunch of losers.

JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Posts: 705
Join date: 2008-08-30
Age: 53
Location: Seattle Wa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

As far back as 2009 and still a dick today

Post  CorrectUAre on Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:20 am

You could not be more spot on with this post. I ran into sexism, hostility, etc and when I confronted them with violating their own terms of service, saying "I can do that too" and did, they then twisted it back on me as my fault.

What a bunch of dicks on that site.

I think it should be "post at your own risk".

CorrectUAre

Posts: 22
Join date: 2011-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ExpertLaw.com

Post  fluffyfox on Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:59 pm

CorrectUAre wrote:You could not be more spot on with this post. I ran into sexism, hostility, etc and when I confronted them with violating their own terms of service, saying "I can do that too" and did, they then twisted it back on me as my fault.

What a bunch of dicks on that site.

I think it should be "post at your own risk".

This.

As well as the bullying and someone on the site admitting in their signature that they will post private messages. There is a reason they're called "private messages". On other forums posting PM's would get someone kicked off the forum. Seriously the mods and admin are incompentent,If i was ever made a mod there i would put a stop to the bullying and posting PM's.

fluffyfox

Posts: 2
Join date: 2010-10-18
Age: 37

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ExpertLaw.com

Post  JoeC (McGruff) on Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:14 pm

You are right Fluffy Fox, a private message is just that, private. Any website lets some lame post a private message so a bunch of clowns can make hay with it, is obviously a sham site. And Aron (the owner) is an attorney, don't know what cannon of ethics that guy is subscribing to.

JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Posts: 705
Join date: 2008-08-30
Age: 53
Location: Seattle Wa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ExpertLaw.com

Post  lucid on Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:17 pm

The expertlaw regulars are completely devoid of the ability to debate anything. They spend their entire time feeding their egos/acting arrogant and any time someone challenges them they simply throw insults until the moderator comes plodding along and closes the thread, deletes your posts and the person who challenged gets banned....Their number one objective is not to deliver 'expert legal advice' - it's to appear righteous, better than thou, and smarter than they really are. They're a pathetic bunch.

Why am I telling you this? You guys already know all this - and have for a long time!

Well, I enjoy screwing with them from time to time.

lucid

Posts: 1
Join date: 2011-10-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ExpertLaw.com

Post  JoeC (McGruff) on Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:10 am

Feel free to share lucid, who were the sham posters you ran in to? My guess it is the same regular sham posters found on Laborlawtalk and a few others. The usual suspects such as the Nazi cbg look at these sites as their own little playground.

JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Posts: 705
Join date: 2008-08-30
Age: 53
Location: Seattle Wa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ExpertLaw.com

Post  bor on Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:15 pm

fluffyfox wrote:

As well as the bullying and someone on the site admitting in their signature that they will post private messages. There is a reason they're called "private messages". On other forums posting PM's would get someone kicked off the forum. Seriously the mods and admin are incompentent,If i was ever made a mod there i would put a stop to the bullying and posting PM's.

Fluffy, I used the name bor over there. You are refering to Lawresearchermissy. 1st class jackass.

I can not post links for 7 days, tried, back to post, but the thread was about the New Haven Firefighters case. After this or near after I received a PM from the "Moderator", telling me to stop harassing Missy or I would be suspended and possibly banned. I KNEW it was her when she sent it. She must have thought I was stupid. What a coincidence also that when I chopped her down time to time, well my posts just disappeared, and LRM just happened to be online at that exact minute? Gee, what a mystery.

She actually told one poster in another thread, and I will try to quote here, "go slap your mama for not bringing you up right". I blasted her sorry ass and called her a royal jackass.

I left in july or so, a little pressed for time now, but wiil be back tomorrow with some more on drama queen and also the wormhead CBG.

Here is a snip from it though;

Quoting LawResearcherMissy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I said I disagree with the use of "reverse discrimination", because "reverse discrimination" is what crybaby bigots whine when they don't get what they want.

---------------------
[bor]Now the firefighters are bigots?? Amazing? There must be bigots on the SC also? You know everytime you open your mouth you make a bigger fool of yourself?

Since you are a law researcher, how about finding me some statistics on how many blacks filed EEOC complaints last year and then compare it to how many whites filed so called reverse discrimination complaints?[bor]

bor

Posts: 21
Join date: 2011-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ExpertLaw.com

Post  bor on Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:59 pm

Fluffy, here is some more of lawreseachermissy's asshole work. You can read the whole thread, but my gripe starts at post 20.

You will read later on LRM tells ME to knock it off, but NOT cbg. You see cbg's smart ass comment, and I called her on her smart mouth. LRM is one of the biggest assholes on the internet. This was my last thread over there.

http://www.expertlaw.com/forums/showthread.php?t=124433&page=2

bor

Posts: 21
Join date: 2011-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ExpertLaw.com

Post  TimeTravelForward on Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:30 am

ExpertLaw has been hijacked by the moderators. They delete posts that disagree with their understanding of the law and close threads if the discussion goes beyond their depth of understanding. Their manipulation of posts makes it incredibly difficult to obtain useful help. I would highly advise that people refrain from posting on the ExpertLaw forum.

TimeTravelForward

Posts: 3
Join date: 2013-02-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ExpertLaw.com

Post  JoeC (McGruff) on Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:51 am

You are right to bad no one post legal issues on this site, for a time I had great responder that would reply. But for some reason this site never took off despite the fact I had better responders.

JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Posts: 705
Join date: 2008-08-30
Age: 53
Location: Seattle Wa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ExpertLaw.com

Post  bor on Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:46 am

TimeTravelForward wrote:ExpertLaw has been hijacked by the moderators. They delete posts that disagree with their understanding of the law and close threads if the discussion goes beyond their depth of understanding. Their manipulation of posts makes it incredibly difficult to obtain useful help. I would highly advise that people refrain from posting on the ExpertLaw forum.

Lawresearchermissy is an asshole, plain and simple. She chastised me for caling out that jerk cbg more than once, but the last time, she told me too knock it off. I wrote on the baord she can ban me, I don't give a shit, she deleted it.

I then sent her a PM and told her she is as big an asshole as cbg, that she did not have to ban me, I was leaving.

Once she sent me a PM from the MODERATOR, which I knew she was, telling me if I did not shut my mouth I would be banned.

Aaron Larson, the site owner is also a jerk, why he lets Missy run the site, is a joke!

LRM has given out do much public information of herself, it would not be hard to find her, and when you shoot your mouth off like she and cyjeff and cbg do, that is just ignorant. She told one poster to go back and "slap his mother" because she did not bring him up right!

I posted, and she deleted of course, that she was an asshole and she had better stop talking about a persons mother. She is lucky that person just forgot about it. Cbg and Cyjeff were stalked online on youtube by someone they pissed off. Missy claims to be intelligent, one day, someone she tells off with her smart ass mouth will vow to get her.

bor

Posts: 21
Join date: 2011-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ExpertLaw.com

Post  bor on Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:58 am

TimeTravelForward wrote:ExpertLaw has been hijacked by the moderators. They delete posts that disagree with their understanding of the law and close threads if the discussion goes beyond their depth of understanding. Their manipulation of posts makes it incredibly difficult to obtain useful help. I would highly advise that people refrain from posting on the ExpertLaw forum.

I used to post on LAWYERS.COM as LAWBUFF. I was forced off by a poster called LYNNM. She claimed to be a lawyer, and repeatedly said my legal knowledge was so bad, it was pitiful or the like, ya know.

Of course when I got back at her I was ganged up on by the regulars, including Clydesmom, read this recent thread.


http://community.lawyers.com/forums/t/128145.aspx

Her answer;

Were you charged with anything? If you weren't arrested or charged with a criminal infraction then the search doesn't matter. Who the cop knows isn't relevant either. You were in an isolated area, stopped for no apparent reason, which the officer deemed suspicious. How he approached your vehicle isn't relevant either. Once the officer detained you he has the legal right to search your person for weapons and dangerous objects. The reasonable cause to detain and search you may be quite low. Raising an illegal search and suppression of evidence defense requires skilled counsel. If you have been charged with a crime hire a lawyer and have him or her determine if there is sufficient cause to challenge the stop and search.


Were you charged with anything? If you weren't arrested or charged with a criminal infraction then the search doesn't matter.


WRONG!


Once the officer detained you he has the legal right to search your person for weapons and dangerous objects.


WRONG!

The reasonable cause to detain and search you may be quite low


WRONG!

Yet MY knowledge was so full of crap, it was laughable to the regulars.

Later last year I tried to post again for the heck of it, and my posts were blank in the text box, as was posted to me in the threads by another.

I tried to contact them and it seems my expanation did not do any good, whoever responded kept coming back and saying they did not understand what I meant. What is so hard to undersatnd that my posts are not coming up, just my username box, etc, just a blank test box. After 3 times going back and forth I just stopped contacting them.

All these sites have "wannabees", acting like they know the law, and lawyers.com/expertlaw/ and especially freeadvice all have jack ass moderators.

bor

Posts: 21
Join date: 2011-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum