Legal hounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ExpertLaw.com

+6
bor
lucid
CorrectUAre
fluffyfox
JoeC (McGruff)
mcarson
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

ExpertLaw.com Empty ExpertLaw.com

Post  mcarson Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:45 pm

I don't think enough has been said about this chicken shit website to degrade it to the truly worthless waste of an internet domain that it is. If you question the ridiculous claims of members on this site (ie, patty, cbg, and all the other regular losers) expect your posts to mysteriously disappear. Has anyone else had similar experiences on this site?
mcarson
mcarson
Good Fellow

Back to top Go down

ExpertLaw.com Empty Re: ExpertLaw.com

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:21 pm

I am still registered there, the attorney that runs it name is Arron, he's a dick. I stopped posting on his site when he locked my thread, because I wrote excepted instead of accepted. He was being a prick he knew what I meant just had to cow tow to Pm's from the lap dogs.
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  fluffyfox Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:25 pm

JoeC (McGruff) wrote:I am still registered there, the attorney that runs it name is Arron, he's a dick. I stopped posting on his site when he locked my thread, because I wrote excepted instead of accepted. He was being a prick he knew what I meant just had to cow tow to Pm's from the lap dogs.
JoeC (McGruff)

Yeah,Aaron is a dick as well as that Moderator fellow.

http://www.expertlaw.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65138

http://www.expertlaw.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67811

http://www.expertlaw.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70088

And i think one of the people on the forums is a /b/tard or a member of the PN(i'm not going to spell out the name here,as it can be considered racist.) Because the person used stereotypes about furries,so i think he's either a member of the PN or a /b/tard.

Because on forums like Furaffinity,if anyone gave me crap about discussing Second Life,the person would be scolded and given a infraction,but at Expertlaw,they're allowed to get away with it. I mean WTF?
fluffyfox
fluffyfox

Back to top Go down

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:58 am

Typical assholes I seen the lackey cyjeff in the links; its always makes me laugh when lame moderators talk about their precious time like they really are important. Or like they have a real job some where. What a bunch of losers.
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down

ExpertLaw.com Empty As far back as 2009 and still a dick today

Post  CorrectUAre Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:20 pm

You could not be more spot on with this post. I ran into sexism, hostility, etc and when I confronted them with violating their own terms of service, saying "I can do that too" and did, they then twisted it back on me as my fault.

What a bunch of dicks on that site.

I think it should be "post at your own risk".

CorrectUAre

Back to top Go down

Post  fluffyfox Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:59 pm

CorrectUAre wrote:You could not be more spot on with this post. I ran into sexism, hostility, etc and when I confronted them with violating their own terms of service, saying "I can do that too" and did, they then twisted it back on me as my fault.

What a bunch of dicks on that site.

I think it should be "post at your own risk".

This.

As well as the bullying and someone on the site admitting in their signature that they will post private messages. There is a reason they're called "private messages". On other forums posting PM's would get someone kicked off the forum. Seriously the mods and admin are incompentent,If i was ever made a mod there i would put a stop to the bullying and posting PM's.
fluffyfox
fluffyfox

Back to top Go down

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:14 pm

You are right Fluffy Fox, a private message is just that, private. Any website lets some lame post a private message so a bunch of clowns can make hay with it, is obviously a sham site. And Aron (the owner) is an attorney, don't know what cannon of ethics that guy is subscribing to.
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lucid Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:17 am

The expertlaw regulars are completely devoid of the ability to debate anything. They spend their entire time feeding their egos/acting arrogant and any time someone challenges them they simply throw insults until the moderator comes plodding along and closes the thread, deletes your posts and the person who challenged gets banned....Their number one objective is not to deliver 'expert legal advice' - it's to appear righteous, better than thou, and smarter than they really are. They're a pathetic bunch.

Why am I telling you this? You guys already know all this - and have for a long time!

Well, I enjoy screwing with them from time to time.

lucid

Back to top Go down

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:10 pm

Feel free to share lucid, who were the sham posters you ran in to? My guess it is the same regular sham posters found on Laborlawtalk and a few others. The usual suspects such as the Nazi cbg look at these sites as their own little playground.
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bor Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:15 pm

fluffyfox wrote:

As well as the bullying and someone on the site admitting in their signature that they will post private messages. There is a reason they're called "private messages". On other forums posting PM's would get someone kicked off the forum. Seriously the mods and admin are incompentent,If i was ever made a mod there i would put a stop to the bullying and posting PM's.

Fluffy, I used the name bor over there. You are refering to Lawresearchermissy. 1st class jackass.

I can not post links for 7 days, tried, back to post, but the thread was about the New Haven Firefighters case. After this or near after I received a PM from the "Moderator", telling me to stop harassing Missy or I would be suspended and possibly banned. I KNEW it was her when she sent it. She must have thought I was stupid. What a coincidence also that when I chopped her down time to time, well my posts just disappeared, and LRM just happened to be online at that exact minute? Gee, what a mystery.

She actually told one poster in another thread, and I will try to quote here, "go slap your mama for not bringing you up right". I blasted her sorry ass and called her a royal jackass.

I left in july or so, a little pressed for time now, but wiil be back tomorrow with some more on drama queen and also the wormhead CBG.

Here is a snip from it though;

Quoting LawResearcherMissy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I said I disagree with the use of "reverse discrimination", because "reverse discrimination" is what crybaby bigots whine when they don't get what they want.

---------------------
[bor]Now the firefighters are bigots?? Amazing? There must be bigots on the SC also? You know everytime you open your mouth you make a bigger fool of yourself?

Since you are a law researcher, how about finding me some statistics on how many blacks filed EEOC complaints last year and then compare it to how many whites filed so called reverse discrimination complaints?[bor]

bor

Back to top Go down

Post  bor Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:59 am

Fluffy, here is some more of lawreseachermissy's asshole work. You can read the whole thread, but my gripe starts at post 20.

You will read later on LRM tells ME to knock it off, but NOT cbg. You see cbg's smart ass comment, and I called her on her smart mouth. LRM is one of the biggest assholes on the internet. This was my last thread over there.

http://www.expertlaw.com/forums/showthread.php?t=124433&page=2

bor

Back to top Go down

Post  TimeTravelForward Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:30 am

ExpertLaw has been hijacked by the moderators. They delete posts that disagree with their understanding of the law and close threads if the discussion goes beyond their depth of understanding. Their manipulation of posts makes it incredibly difficult to obtain useful help. I would highly advise that people refrain from posting on the ExpertLaw forum.

TimeTravelForward

Back to top Go down

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:51 pm

You are right to bad no one post legal issues on this site, for a time I had great responder that would reply. But for some reason this site never took off despite the fact I had better responders.
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bor Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:46 pm

TimeTravelForward wrote:ExpertLaw has been hijacked by the moderators. They delete posts that disagree with their understanding of the law and close threads if the discussion goes beyond their depth of understanding. Their manipulation of posts makes it incredibly difficult to obtain useful help. I would highly advise that people refrain from posting on the ExpertLaw forum.

Lawresearchermissy is an asshole, plain and simple. She chastised me for caling out that jerk cbg more than once, but the last time, she told me too knock it off. I wrote on the baord she can ban me, I don't give a shit, she deleted it.

I then sent her a PM and told her she is as big an asshole as cbg, that she did not have to ban me, I was leaving.

Once she sent me a PM from the MODERATOR, which I knew she was, telling me if I did not shut my mouth I would be banned.

Aaron Larson, the site owner is also a jerk, why he lets Missy run the site, is a joke!

LRM has given out do much public information of herself, it would not be hard to find her, and when you shoot your mouth off like she and cyjeff and cbg do, that is just ignorant. She told one poster to go back and "slap his mother" because she did not bring him up right!

I posted, and she deleted of course, that she was an asshole and she had better stop talking about a persons mother. She is lucky that person just forgot about it. Cbg and Cyjeff were stalked online on youtube by someone they pissed off. Missy claims to be intelligent, one day, someone she tells off with her smart ass mouth will vow to get her.

bor

Back to top Go down

Post  bor Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:58 pm

TimeTravelForward wrote:ExpertLaw has been hijacked by the moderators. They delete posts that disagree with their understanding of the law and close threads if the discussion goes beyond their depth of understanding. Their manipulation of posts makes it incredibly difficult to obtain useful help. I would highly advise that people refrain from posting on the ExpertLaw forum.

I used to post on LAWYERS.COM as LAWBUFF. I was forced off by a poster called LYNNM. She claimed to be a lawyer, and repeatedly said my legal knowledge was so bad, it was pitiful or the like, ya know.

Of course when I got back at her I was ganged up on by the regulars, including Clydesmom, read this recent thread.

http://community.lawyers.com/forums/t/128145.aspx

Her answer;

Were you charged with anything? If you weren't arrested or charged with a criminal infraction then the search doesn't matter. Who the cop knows isn't relevant either. You were in an isolated area, stopped for no apparent reason, which the officer deemed suspicious. How he approached your vehicle isn't relevant either. Once the officer detained you he has the legal right to search your person for weapons and dangerous objects. The reasonable cause to detain and search you may be quite low. Raising an illegal search and suppression of evidence defense requires skilled counsel. If you have been charged with a crime hire a lawyer and have him or her determine if there is sufficient cause to challenge the stop and search.

Were you charged with anything? If you weren't arrested or charged with a criminal infraction then the search doesn't matter.

WRONG!

Once the officer detained you he has the legal right to search your person for weapons and dangerous objects.

WRONG!

The reasonable cause to detain and search you may be quite low

WRONG!

Yet MY knowledge was so full of crap, it was laughable to the regulars.

Later last year I tried to post again for the heck of it, and my posts were blank in the text box, as was posted to me in the threads by another.

I tried to contact them and it seems my expanation did not do any good, whoever responded kept coming back and saying they did not understand what I meant. What is so hard to undersatnd that my posts are not coming up, just my username box, etc, just a blank test box. After 3 times going back and forth I just stopped contacting them.

All these sites have "wannabees", acting like they know the law, and lawyers.com/expertlaw/ and especially freeadvice all have jack ass moderators.

bor

Back to top Go down

Post  PeterHoping44 Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:37 pm

Wow. I basically did a Google search to find out who else hates this haven and because I did that, I found this thread.

I too went there to get legal aid advice from these "experts" because I needed support on how to deal with some evil website that's been bothering me for years. You may know of it. It's called Encyclopedia Dramatica.

Well anyway, instead of being helpful, one of the forum regulars called LawResearcherMissy said it was doubtless I was being featured on that site, because I was stupid in any number of communities all known to be rough neighborhoods, as she so openly put it. I tried telling them how I'd got the web host of the site in question to deal with the situation before, but they didn't care about what I had to say in return and opted to troll me by asking me questions. They then claimed I was annoyed at them for being presented with facts instead of what I wanted to hear, as if I wanted their validation. Then I got accused of writing some rip off report just because I linked to ripoffreport.com, where someone in peril (much like myself) was talking about the poor service they offer. I now regret having posted on there asking for their help, because then the very site I was complaining about found out about me posting there and were mocking me over what they said.

Another site like Expert Law is Digital Point. Neither one of them actually help you; I went to both sites looking for a solution to a serious matter I've been dealing with, but just ended up adding a truckload more gasoline to this bonfire. It must also come down to the 'Streisand effect' they were referring to in my thread, because by moaning about your injustices, the very people you are complaining about consider your pain to be their way of gaining promotion. They just assumed I deserved the hassle I got and then banned me.

This is why I'm seriously considering not renewing my Internet service contract after it runs out in May, because I've had to put up with this crap for about 10 years. I'm sick of assholes targeting strangers online, thinking they can do spiteful and mean things to everyone they disagree with, because it's an anonymous way to harass someone and they like getting the victims to react. Then when I sign up somewhere to get help on dealing with the problem, I get even more shit, because they must think I'm a pity-monger.

Last edited by PeterHoping44 on Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

PeterHoping44

Back to top Go down

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:44 pm

PeterHoping44 and everyone else, sham sites like you mentioned are really beginning to go the way of the DoDo -bird. Most started when the internet was in it infancy,and they have so much volume (mostly dribble) that they still pop-up in search engines on the top of the list. But if you refine your search terms you will find 1000's of attorneys blog's that are chocked with expert information, not just broad areas of law such as employment law, but actual specific areas of employment law such as whistle blower, overtime pay, pension benefits, lay offs, unemployment insurance, etc,etc.

Most law firms have long ago figured out the advantage of creating blogs, and most firms use them in one way or the other. The added benefit is you can pose your problem to an attorney directly and get a reply. I do a good deal of legal work and have had great success using attorneys blogs. So there really is no need to waste time listening to idiots anymore. My guess five years from now sites such as: LLT, expertlaw, and the like; will be hard to find on search engines.
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PeterHoping44 Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:05 am

It makes you wonder what some of these airheads are like in the real world, where they have no power whatsoever. Very Happy

PeterHoping44

Back to top Go down

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:00 pm

Bitter people. Unemployed wannabes on the labor/employment questions, divorced women that lost their kids to step mothers in custody disputes on the family law questions. Then you got the followers that just pack up to the twisted moderators.
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bor Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:54 pm

Peter, lawresearchermissy is one of the biggest assholes on the planet.

bor

Back to top Go down

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:21 am

Bring posters to this site that need help; lames like you are talking about never post here, not for fear of being banned, but for fear of looking like the fools that they are.
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PeterHoping44 Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:03 am

@bor: I know. But she's only a volunteer. Better we gain "advice" from her righteous postings, than having to pay $250 to any State's attorney to get told the same things. Rolling Eyes

With that said, the Internet in general will always be filled with trolling assholes, due to the level of anonymity it provides. Unfortunately, that's just how it is.

PeterHoping44

Back to top Go down

Post  bor Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:53 pm

PeterHoping44 wrote:@bor: I know. But she's only a volunteer. Better we gain "advice" from her righteous postings, than having to pay $250 to any State's attorney to get told the same things. Rolling Eyes

With that said, the Internet in general will always be filled with trolling assholes, due to the level of anonymity it provides. Unfortunately, that's just how it is.

The trouble with Missy and her like is a person who asks has no way of defacto knowing if she is right, and based on my time when I was there, she has little legal insight to questions, just smart ass remarks, and MANY times, in my legal opinion, she was WRONG.

bor

Back to top Go down

Post  PeterHoping44 Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:26 pm

So the forums were hacked? Seems kind of odd to me.

I think most popular sites that have lasted years just end up being populated by jackasses, because they helped to keep things active and the owners take a more laid back approach to those sort of users than with someone who just got there and immediately ruffled a few feathers. That's why I prefer smaller, virtually unknown communities. I think the members are more chatty than the ones that are famous and everyone seems to sympathize with one another, being in the same sort of predicaments.

Forums like Expert Law are full of elitists and one thing about arguing with elitists is that no matter what you say, they are made out to be correct because those in charge will play favorites.

I think that's a lousy way of running a community. Example...

Veteran post count: 8464

New guy post count: 22

That by default in their view means the veteran has more say than the rookie, which is bull. Rolling Eyes

PeterHoping44

Back to top Go down

Post  Atticus Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:43 pm

Peter Hoping is profoundly mentally ill - if you don't believe me, spend ten seconds on Google looking up his history - and catering to his mental illness will do nothing but bring you misery when his delusions shift from others to you.

Looking at the childish ad hominem attacks that seem typical of that forum, sad to say, the phrase "birds of a feather" comes to mind.

Atticus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum