Legal hounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pope Cathy the first wants to Moderate the Holy See!

2 posters

Go down

Pope Cathy the first wants to Moderate  the Holy See! Empty Pope Cathy the first wants to Moderate the Holy See!

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:51 am

OMG the Nazi cbg wants to take on the Holy See. Some fundamentalist nut case wrote this post http://www.laborlawtalk.com/showthread.php?t=222159 surprisingly everyone questioned it until the oberfurer herself weighed in at which point they quickly hailed their leader and marched lockstep like good little lackeys (Talk about worshiping the beast cbg’s lap dogs worshipers fit the bill):
TMP. Rev. 13:16-18 specifically identifies the "mark of the beast" as the number 666. It is specifically indicated as appearing on the forehead OR THE HAND.

It is fact that there are religious denominations who truly believe that if the number 666 appears on your hand (or forehead) you will be denied admittance to the Kingdom of Heaven. To these people, such a mark has a very serious religous consequence.
Do I believe this? Heck no. I'm a Christian, but I take my basis for salvation from John 3:16, not from Revelations.
-cbg-
First off any time some asshole shouts they are a Christian hold on to your wallet or get ready for some con. Cbg is proven fraud and liar who has never been in H.R. now she is claiming to be a Christian; shame on her backing up her bilge post by invoking the Lord.

She takes her ignorance a step further and takes on Holy Mother the Church:
When you come right down to it, is it any more bizzare than, say, some of the Catholics' pre-Vatican II beliefs? Eat a pork chop on a Friday, die before you can confess it and the best option you've got for all eternity is purgatory.
-cbg-
There is no doubt in my mind if the pontiff himself posted correcting this buffoon, cbg would get last word and ban the Holy Father. Seriously though this ignoramus is so stupid she does not even know it. First off under Roman Catholic teaching you don’t go to purgatory for eternity, and even prior to Vatican II you would not clock time in Purgatory for eating meat on Friday.

Without going into a long theological explanation "which a dumb shit like cbg would never fathom", The Catechism of the Catholic Church defines purgatory as:
a "purification, so as to achieve the holiness necessary to enter the joy of heaven," which is experienced by those "who die in God’s grace and friendship, but still imperfectly purified" (CCC 1030). It notes that "this final purification of the elect . . . is entirely different from the punishment of the damned" (CCC 1031).

The purification is necessary because, as Scripture teaches, nothing unclean will enter the presence of God in heaven ( They take this from Rev. 21:27) and, while we may die with our mortal sins forgiven, there can still be many impurities in us, specifically venial sins and the temporal punishment due to sins already forgiven.
-CCC-

Temporal punishment is temporary relating to time as opposed to eternity. Okay so what else is she wrong about, its scary that lackey follow her down the employer can do what ever he wants path, but when they look to the Nazi for spiritual guidance on top of it. Well that is scary worshping the Nazi Beast.
JoeC (McGruff)

Last edited by JoeC (McGruff) on Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:37 pm; edited 4 times in total
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Pope Cathy the first wants to Moderate  the Holy See! Empty Re: Pope Cathy the first wants to Moderate the Holy See!

Post  Mr. Pink Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:18 pm

Hey I commented on that post. . . .

Mr. Pink
Mr. Pink
Mr. Pink
Good Fellow

Back to top Go down

Pope Cathy the first wants to Moderate  the Holy See! Empty Re: Pope Cathy the first wants to Moderate the Holy See!

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:59 pm

And a mighty fine Job you did Mr. Pink now go back and correct Pope Cathy the first on the purgatory issue. If she bans you, you always have a home here.
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down