Legal hounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McGruff advices poster to seek redress in court, poster wins judgment. Nazi cbg gets lumped.

4 posters

Go down

McGruff advices poster to seek redress in court, poster wins judgment.  Nazi cbg gets lumped. Empty McGruff advices poster to seek redress in court, poster wins judgment. Nazi cbg gets lumped.

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:08 pm

The Nazi cbg got lumped big time on another board. Although the Nazi moderates she does not have Carte Blanche to lock threads and ban posters as she does on LaborLawTalk she is trying to bring in a few stooges to tangle with McGruff like the swallower Mlane58 and they are looking pretty weak.

The forum is the law.com and the guy who runs it is reasonable, and heavy handed Nazi tactics cbg routinely uses on laborlawtalk are no acceptable at the site. Since the playing field is leveled the Nazi does not fair well. McGruff is the Green hornet on that forum, a poster posted that her employer cut a severance pay check, then canceled payment. Naturally the Nazi gave her old worn out line severance is not required by law routine. McGruff took a bit out of that lame argument the poster filed suite in a NY state small claims court and won a judgment guided by the crime dogs nose.
http://www.thelaw.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34007
If I did not run this site I would give me the prestiges Lucy Liu award.
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down

McGruff advices poster to seek redress in court, poster wins judgment.  Nazi cbg gets lumped. Empty Re: McGruff advices poster to seek redress in court, poster wins judgment. Nazi cbg gets lumped.

Post  bears00 Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:39 am

I will give you the prestigous Lucy Liu award. GOOD JOB, MCGRUFF!
bears00
bears00

http://www.myspace.com/anitrachapel

Back to top Go down

McGruff advices poster to seek redress in court, poster wins judgment.  Nazi cbg gets lumped. Empty Re: McGruff advices poster to seek redress in court, poster wins judgment. Nazi cbg gets lumped.

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:44 am

Why thank you Bear and welcome back, unfortunately the prestiges Lucy Liu award is very difficult to receive getting a win small claims may not make muster in Lucy's eyes. However slapping down a jack booted Nazi would be serious consideration. Recognition from the Blue Bear is good as well.
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:14 am

Seriously though so far The Law.com appears to be a good site other than cbg was given a moderator position she edited a post I made. I complained the owner took proper measures so even though the thug is there ,she cant run the board like LLT who's only mission is to sell labor posters that you get free from the government (what a joke).
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:39 pm

Looks like another site owner has caved in, after the Nazi cbg ended up looking stupid on this post what does she do? Why she calls over Fatty Patty, mlane58 and a few other of her evil minions, and has McGruff banned. She has her lackeys P.M the owner of the site and complain about me after they get whooped themselves.

Sadly a once reasonable site has caved in to the demands of the Nazi cbg and her lackeys. Once again volume takes precedence over facts. Whats odd if you read the banter of the post where the Nazi cbg get s beat down; the owner actually comments good posts all. Yet McGruff gets banned because of pressure from lames, even though McGruffs advice won a judgment for the poster in a N.Y small claims court.

The Nazi cbg has turned a once good site into nothing but a sham.
JoeC (McGruff)

Last edited by JoeC (McGruff) on Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:43 am; edited 1 time in total
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WorkHorse Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:35 pm

JoeC (McGruff) wrote:Looks like another site owner has caved in, after the Nazi cbg ended up looking stupid on this post what does she do. Why she calls over Fatty Patty, mlane58 and a few other of her evil minions, and has McGruff banned. She has her lackeys P.M the owner of the site and complain about me after they get whooped themselves.

Sadly a once reasonable site has caved in to the demands of the Nazi cbg and her lackeys. Once again volume takes precedence over facts. Whats odd if you read the banter of the post where the Nazi cbg get s beat down; the owner actually comments good posts all. Yet McGruff gets banned because of pressure from lames, even though McGruffs advice won a judgment for the poster in a N.Y small claims court.

The Nazi cbg has turned a once good site into nothing but a sham.
JoeC (McGruff)

When did that happen?
WorkHorse
WorkHorse
Good Fellow

Back to top Go down

Post  WorkHorse Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:53 pm

I find it funny that she refers to herself as "cbg, super moderator" and lists her occupation as a human resource consultant. In one of her posts, she is upset that she can't delete the cookies from the legal website's she's been frequenting while working using a borrowed laptop from her boss. She's worried because now she has to give him back the laptop and she doesn't want him to be able to see that she spends company time visiting law forums and responding to them when she's supposed to be working (she doesn't say that, but it's not hard to figure out).
If she's a " Super Moderator" , all she needs to do is put on her super moderator suit ( similar to a super hero's outfit) and use her super powers to delete them. lol!
WorkHorse
WorkHorse
Good Fellow

Back to top Go down

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:12 pm

Oh she got shit canned by that employer besides that lame stunt she pulled another gaff on her blog. She was hired as a temp to stuff envelopes for M.I.T, then she posts a story on her blog of how dumb the students and her boss were.

Well being she is so hated the links were forwarded to M.I.T H.R dept. Guess what happened next? DOWN the road doo. dee, doo. Not to worry though because she gets to be a super moderator on shame sites for no pay at all. Oh I forgot she is working as a night clerk at the Mom & Pop hotel for minimum wage.
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WorkHorse Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:23 pm

Well........you know what they say. What goes around comes around.
WorkHorse
WorkHorse
Good Fellow

Back to top Go down

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:33 pm

Yep and it is always good for a laugh when the real world comes crashing is on the Nazi cbg make believe cyber world. In the real world people push back. M.I.T students and faculty not as smart as the Nazi cbg, what a joke.
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bor Mon May 07, 2012 6:05 pm

JoeC (McGruff) wrote:Oh she got shit canned by that employer besides that lame stunt she pulled another gaff on her blog. She was hired as a temp to stuff envelopes for M.I.T, then she posts a story on her blog of how dumb the students and her boss were.

Well being she is so hated the links were forwarded to M.I.T H.R dept. Guess what happened next? DOWN the road doo. dee, doo. Not to worry though because she gets to be a super moderator on shame sites for no pay at all. Oh I forgot she is working as a night clerk at the Mom & Pop hotel for minimum wage.
JoeC (McGruff)

Joe, you are alright in my book!! Smile

Over on FA once I asked her if she was a National Expert on Employment law, why she was not making 6 figures/yr and had to work PT at a hotel? Well, of course she replied that people do not always make what they are worth.

Does she still have her BLOG online Joe? I would love to read that part about her at MIT.

I count her on 5 different sites. There is no way in creation she can post on all of them without using company time to do some of it. She makes me sick to my stomach.

I have not seen that dickhead CyJeff on FA or Expertlaw lately?

The 4 biggest asshole on the net are Lawreseachermissy on EL, cbg, everywhere, Cyjeff, and Zigner over on FA.

bor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down