Legal hounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One really piss poor forum (forum.freeadvice.com)

+5
Eric
mcarson
rdm4416
Onyx08
JoeC (McGruff)
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

One really piss poor forum (forum.freeadvice.com) - Page 2 Empty Re: One really piss poor forum (forum.freeadvice.com)

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:13 pm

Those dumb cunts still think you can reduce wages after the hours are worked? They are stupid and Arizona offers treble damages for unpaid wages. Thats three times the amount owed. The Nazi cbg lost that argument for real on another site she got me banned; where the employee actually took my advice went to small claims court, and received full compensation on severance pay, which the Nazi said was not recoverable because there is no law covering severance pay. The only way these low lifes win arguments is banning people with the right answerers.

https://joeslegalforum.forumotion.net/website-review-sham-sites-f27/mcgruff-advices-poster-to-seek-redress-in-court-poster-wins-judgment-nazi-cbg-gets-lumped-t170.htm
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down

One really piss poor forum (forum.freeadvice.com) - Page 2 Empty Re: One really piss poor forum (forum.freeadvice.com)

Post  mcarson Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:09 am

Here's an old one on retro pay cuts. "CameronNewport" lets em have it and cbg, ecmst12, and the other idiots tell him to get lost because it's not in the contract law forum. Or maybe the real reason is because they don't want to be proven wrong.....??? Anyhow, I don't know who this guy is, but his posts seem to be pretty informative. http://forum.freeadvice.com/wage-salary-issues-96/retro-pay-cuts-441989.html
mcarson
mcarson
Good Fellow

Back to top Go down

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:52 am

Seniorjudge? That guys not a judge, he may work for the USDA looking up chickens asses and stamping poultry, but a siting or retired judge on the bench? No fucking way. What a pompous baphoon. It's amazing how cbg and her cronies can gang up on a guy with the right answer, then say to themselves well we cant all be wrong.
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mcarson Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:49 am

Private message from cbg.

Underdog1964: Are you mad because you do not have tyrannical control of this website like you do on LLT?
cbg: No, I'm mad because morons like you can do some real damage to people by giving out such horrendously wrong information. Crying or Very sad

Can you believe the notoriously inaccurate fear-mongering cbg would accuse someone else of causing damage with misinformation? Heres what the superhero had to say:

Underdog1964: likewise, morons like you can do much damage with all the **** you've spewed forth in an attempt to scare aggrieved employees over the last several years in well over 100,000 posts. Get a life.
mcarson
mcarson
Good Fellow

Back to top Go down

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:27 am

OMG the Nazi is a horrible! Inaccurate information? This is the low life that when she is proved to be wrong throws temper tantrums and bans posters.
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down

One really piss poor forum (forum.freeadvice.com) - Page 2 Empty Score one for the old guy

Post  Eric Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:17 am

Joe,

Got the job. Start in January, every monday until memorial day then full time for the summer. Lucky me.

Small union side firm in midtown manhattan. Good guys and gals all.

Super

Eric
Eric
Eric
Attorney
Attorney

Back to top Go down

Post  mcarson Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:57 am

Is this the job with the law firm? Congratulations Eric.
mcarson
mcarson
Good Fellow

Back to top Go down

One really piss poor forum (forum.freeadvice.com) - Page 2 Empty Summer internship

Post  Eric Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:04 am

mcarson wrote:Is this the job with the law firm? Congratulations Eric.

yep, it's the internship with the law firm. The future is so bright I'm gonna need shades
Eric
Eric
Attorney
Attorney

Back to top Go down

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:04 am

Hey congratulations Eric sorry for such a late reply.
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bor Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:32 am

JoeC (McGruff) wrote:I have never seen so many rude ignorant posters gathered in one forum in my entire life I heard about this forum on the radio.

Hey Joe, that is an UNderstatement, ha!

The biggest asshole over there is Zigner. The poster called Tranquility is also a dick. When I 1st started there, he said to his cronies such as, "bor is not going to fit in here, he has been wrong time and again". I told him to mind his own business. Well, he keeps up with his shit, next time even PM's me to tell me I was wrong on an issue. Next time he attacked me on the board, I called him a jerk.

Next time I signed on I was banned for 6 months. Doesn't matter that he PM'd me harassing me etc., The ADMIN over there, Mary is her alledged name, is a skank.

Zigner has nothing better to do with his time except to have 40,000 posts since 2005. Most of those 40 are smart ass comments too. He started on me from day one, and when I would say something, then he starts with his, to me, grow a thicker skin diatribe, and his cronies always support him.

You click on her user profile she claims to be a family attorney in Ohio calling herself Ohiogal )

She and I got into it before. I can't post links yet, but when I can, I will link that thread. I showed her smart ass up legally, yet she was to much of a chickenshit to come back and admit it.

Last edited by bor on Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

bor

Back to top Go down

Post  bor Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:46 am

JoeC (McGruff) wrote:Seniorjudge? That guys not a judge, he may work for the USDA looking up chickens asses and stamping poultry, but a siting or retired judge on the bench? No fucking way. What a pompous baphoon. It's amazing how cbg and her cronies can gang up on a guy with the right answer, then say to themselves well we cant all be wrong.
JoeC (McGruff)

SJ is as much a lawyer as I am. His "legal" answers to questions are kingergarten level. Most of his anwers, like most over on FA, are smart ass quality.

When I 1st started at expertlaw I posted in a thread and Aaron was in it. Well, the great SJ said to me, and I will try to quote, "Aaron is young and polite, I am old and cranky. You are WRONG, WRONG WRONG".

The "expertise" of his legal answers would shame a 1st year law student. He is no lawyer, and why Aaron let's him get away with it, the same on FA, is beyond me.

Check this out also Joe. Sometime later he sends me a "friendship request". I rejected it. What a jerk.

bor

Back to top Go down

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:47 am

Well they have earned their place in sham sites. I would love to find out who Ohiogal really is. One thing is certain she is not a practicing attorney in the family courts. My guess she is a bitter women that lost her husband to another women in a tragic divorce case, she more than likely lost custody of her children as well. You can see in her writings the hatred she has toward stepmothers. She use terms such as blowup doll, sperm bank,etc toward women posters who have stepparent concerns.

She is a very bitter cunt and spews 1000's of post, which a practicing attorney would not have time to do. If you go to a legitimate family law website and read how actual family court attorney write, then read Ohiogal's rants, it would not take long to figure out she is a fraud. My guess is she is really a shadow account for the cunt Bluemeanie on that site,and she goes by another handle on LLT. Their writings appear identical.

Last edited by JoeC (McGruff) on Thu May 02, 2013 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GButterfly Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:51 pm

Ahhh...I can't believe I have found a place to talk about my experiences with forum.freeadvice.com! I went on there a couple of weeks ago seeking help for a situation we had with my step-daughter. All anyone kept going on and on about is the fact that there is no "we"...everything was ALWAYS going to be between my husband and his ex...and they were being very rude about it! I try to explain the situation with facts, and they start calling my posts diarrhea! They didn't seem to understand that when it comes to THIS home, it is WE...both my husband and I worked for it, and there had to be some protection from my husband's ex taking all that I worked so hard for and taking away from my son, as well, because she just wanted to be difficult! A marriage is a partnership, and these people don't seem to understand that.

I've looked at other posts, too, where they treated other step-mom's the same way...."Well, he needs to come on here and ask for the advice himself!" Really? The wives can't help their husbands at all with moral support or help find answers to problems that...as much as these people try to deny it...end up affecting the WHOLE family?

Yes, I understand full well that when it comes to the legal stuff, I have no say...but all I wanted to know was what protection do I have from this woman? Was there something besides divorce at my disposal, because if this whole thing ends up in my and my husband's divorce, she still wins. They didn't have to be so rude about it!

GButterfly

Back to top Go down

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:47 am

Not quit sure what your problem is and I have little knowledge of family law, other than the court is supposed to use the best interest of the child standard. The website you posted on has nothing but bitter regular posters that more than likely lost custody of their children to stepmothers. So they see you as the women with their kids or trying to get their kids. Have none of it, call the bitch's what they are bitter divorces that cant get over their own divorce and loss. So they spend all day on the internet spewing hatred under the ruse they are there to help. Their legal knowledge is extremely shallow and should not be relied on. My guess is they line up every case with their own and render an opinion based on that. Well that hardly makes muster, If your husband has an attorney you should be involved with that attorney unless he advises against it.
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PeterHoping44 Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:42 pm

I'm sure I've been on that site before, possibly when they had an older version. Looks like it's full of the standard Expert Law type idiots as well. pale

PeterHoping44

Back to top Go down

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:01 pm

Oh it is the same lot in all these sites. The good news is, as more attorney create blogs on specific areas of law these sham sites will be come less relavant. The problem is their placement on the search engines. Sham sites have so much volume (most of it garbage) they easily appear first up in the search engine. Attorney and Univercity law blogs are considerably better sources but the volume is much lower. So anyone reaserching law should dig deeper than the first hit on a Google search.
Fisrst hits on Google searches gives the reader sham sites.
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PeterHoping44 Wed May 01, 2013 6:37 pm

Yeah. That's why I'd be happier talking to a lawyer or legal aid adviser in person. Online it isn't the same, because then you don't even see the person, even if it's good advice they're giving and you can possibly see a photograph of the person, but it's nothing to go by. Like some folk appear to be helpful and nice on the Internet, but you don't know them from Adam because you don't know them personally. So it's not the same as a face to face meeting. I'm assuming these are just general advice sites and yes, I think you're prone to finding a lot of the active members are just trolling the people who actually need help, because they have nothing to do but wind people up for a reaction.

The legal system is balls anyway. I'm going through a legal matter myself that is due to my ex-girlfriend doing her usual dirty tricks and the whole thing is slow, drawn out and depressing. Time for a new girlfriend, me thinks. Very Happy

PeterHoping44

Back to top Go down

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Thu May 02, 2013 9:58 am

As I said lots of good sites out there, some very specilized areas. I post many but in my reasearch I found so many that I stoped posting their links. If you do find a good blog or site by all means post it in the website review page; it could help the next guy.
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PeterHoping44 Mon May 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Yeah...

A bit off topic, but why are CloudFlare not responding properly to my abuse complaints in regards to ED? I've already told them that srsvps.com are their host, but they keep saying they need a formal reason to complain about that site before I do so.

PeterHoping44

Back to top Go down

Post  bor Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:12 pm

Another volunteer saying it is the posters fault, these assholes are almost as worse as cbg and lawresearchermissy;

post 10;

[quote=quincy]Bgood2me received excellent advice in this thread, yet tonight he announced he has reported this site to the BBB because of "rudeness."

The rudeness appears to be his, and it is leveled against the people who volunteer their time on this site to assist people like him who do not know the law.[/quote]

http://forum.freeadvice.com/other-crimes-federal-state-4/wanting-protest-police-department-city-hall-585453.html

GEE, it is never the volunteer who is an asshole, only the poster!!

bor

Back to top Go down

Post  whosemmie Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:17 am

Good, god. Love reading about FA forums in this forum. It's so crazy, I think the whole thing will be picked by Bravo and called the RealHousewives of FreeAdvice.Forum. Seriously. It can't be real. Gotta be a set up.
I responded to a poor Disabled Vet's post about Probate and his neice, as Executor. The guy lives in California and probate is in GA. Says the stress of 4 1/2 yr. probate process caused him a stroke last year. He wants advice about suing her. He posted in 3 different sections of that forum to get away from Ohio-GAL who is harassing him post-to post. Justalaidman jumps all over me when I advise the Vet he may cause the probate process to take up to ten years. Justalaidman claims, if that were the case they (probate court) would close the case for lack of prosecution. I laughed out loud. I returned with a reference to an attorney, in GA, who stated normal cases take 9-14 months, if there is no litigation. The moderator, or one of the Seniors, one banned me for advertising.
My question is how can FA state the forums are intended for consumers to benefit from the experience of other consumers who have had similar legal issues. In the same breath, say essentially they take no responsibility for anything said or done on the forum. It's like a group of mental patients who have taken over the forum, but without the benefit of antipsychotics or any other psychiatric medication. The thread is " I have a VA mortgage on property not mine" in real estate law, mortgages, refinancing & disclosure. It's now 4 pages and Vet is asking them why they are all hijacking his thread and why they don't provide any help. Hilarious. I think a weekly reality show about these moron Senior Members would be voted best show of the year. Better than Absolutely Fabulous!

whosemmie

Back to top Go down

Post  whosemmie Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:34 am

Forgot, Freeadvice.com claims a list of awards, commendations, blah blah blah from Forbes, etc. I wonder what the editor of Forbes, ABC News....would if they received a copy of the shit posted on the forums? Including an self purported attorney- guardian ad litem in Columbus Ohio who laughs and giggles about her mammary glans being bigger than one Senior Members organ and how she uses chickens as a sex object. How do think the family practice offices in downtown columbus would respond if they received a copy of that posting?
While out walking the dog, I think I'll distribute a few copies.

whosemmie

Back to top Go down

Post  JoeC (McGruff) Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:23 pm

Invite the posters here when that shit happens, low life’s like OhioGal, and CBG don’t post in forums they can’t control, they are cowards really. No use arguing with idiots.
JoeC (McGruff)
JoeC (McGruff)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  whosemmie Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:37 am

Will do!

whosemmie

Back to top Go down

Post  bor Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:45 pm

emmie, Ohio Gal is a piece of shit. That whole site is a piece of shit, the same with expertlaw, why the owners permit the TRASH on there is beyond me.

That asshole ZIGNER over on FA hounded me from day one and all of his asshole buddies stood up for him, he claimed I was so ignorant in law it was pathetic, he just could not wait for me to post and wham, right on me with a shitface smartass remark.

Look at his post count, almost 50,000, he has nothing better to do all day but to sit behind the safety of an anonymous posting message board and insult posters looking for help, and that asshole moderator over there, MARY, allows it.

bor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next